Dating with a penile implant

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Lost Sheep

Re: Dating with a penile implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:52 am

Agfa13 wrote:Yep, it is rare, but it is still around.
I am pretty sure when women were looking at your profile on the dating site, some women were, 'meh', ok...others were 'that is not natural' or something to that effect. Its an individual thing that some people look beyond, others look at it superficially.
I really am happy for you:)!

Now, back to dating. You do you 1st, then worry about others.

I have no way of knowing how many women looked at my profile and said, "Eww" and turned away in disgust. But I did put a warning label in the introduction.

Single man in his mid-60s seeks a kind woman of any age for her help for the next several months.

I am real and sincere in this request. If your interest is simply prurient, please don't.

I know this is a BIG
ask, and to put this on POF is ....well, I am not sure what it is, but here it is.

I decided it would be unfair to anyone reading, to NOT be upfront in my profile. So, full disclosure is warranted. Even at the risk of over-sharing.

It will take a remarkable woman to read past the next 3 paragraphs, but if you are, we might be right for one another.

The next line mentions erectile dysfunction and it goes on from there.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:47 pm

Definitely upfront on your request:)!
Is the woman that took you up on it still with you?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Definitely upfront on your request:)!

Several women. Eight by my count. (This does not count the ones with whom I corresponded only by email - some of whom might have been trolls or scammers - so I discount anyone I did not actually meet in person, though a few did seem legitimate to my skeptical mind.) There were also women who admired my courage (actually courage born of desperation), candor and honesty. There were a few who suggested that I not do this, but none were mean-spirited, just concerned that emotional hurt was likely.)

The first woman, we decided there was too much chance of emotional investment that would eventually hurt her, so we became friends for a while. This was at a time when my parameters were to be polygamous. She needed monogamy.

Three more, we had a dinner date and discussed things, but they decided not to participate. Two declined, amicably. One took offense that sex was to be part of the deal (apparently did not read my entire ad.)

Next one turned out to be ... a bit flaky shall we say. We did have sex a few times. She ghosted me with no explanation.

Another was intrigued and was a really good candidate. Enjoyed sex, participated with interest in my efforts with the Vacuum device. Broke off the relationship suddenly and I suspect it was because she found out her terminal illness returned. Passed away a few months after.

Another was reticent at first, but we dated for a while and she decided to participate. It was while we were seeing each other that I got the implant. Unfortunately her weight and general health prevented really good sex and I never really was able to use it with her. But we remained friends until she passed away from Covid.

My girlfriend (the one I am keeping and the one who is keeping me) saw my ad but did not read it. Just decided from my picture she wanted to see me. We met for breakfast as she was leaving for an extended stay out-of-state, but we corresponded daily during that time. She is still with me after nearly three years. Great gal. Great sex. Willing to try almost anything and her family likes me, too.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Jackpot!
Gay or Str8, Dem or Repub, etc, we all put our pants on one leg at a time.
Sounds like she is a keeper...3 years and you have not married her? WTF?
Congrats dude!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

steamfitter

Postby steamfitter » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:45 am

Pquigs wrote:Guys I’m 56. And recently was implanted.

It works well. Im 5.75 inches erect. Abd 5+ girth.

My big concern is How will women react to the penile implant.
If I was to date.

Regards and thanks

You are a lucky man, want to trade problems?

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:06 am

I just recently asked females this question in the datingover50 subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverfift ... e_implant/
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:21 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Agfa13 wrote:Definitely upfront on your request:)!

Several women. Eight by my count. (This does not count the ones with whom I corresponded only by email - some of whom might have been trolls or scammers - so I discount anyone I did not actually meet in person, though a few did seem legitimate to my skeptical mind.) There were also women who admired my courage (actually courage born of desperation), candor and honesty. There were a few who suggested that I not do this, but none were mean-spirited, just concerned that emotional hurt was likely.)

The first woman, we decided there was too much chance of emotional investment that would eventually hurt her, so we became friends for a while. This was at a time when my parameters were to be polygamous. She needed monogamy.

Three more, we had a dinner date and discussed things, but they decided not to participate. Two declined, amicably. One took offense that sex was to be part of the deal (apparently did not read my entire ad.)

Next one turned out to be ... a bit flaky shall we say. We did have sex a few times. She ghosted me with no explanation.

Another was intrigued and was a really good candidate. Enjoyed sex, participated with interest in my efforts with the Vacuum device. Broke off the relationship suddenly and I suspect it was because she found out her terminal illness returned. Passed away a few months after.

Another was reticent at first, but we dated for a while and she decided to participate. It was while we were seeing each other that I got the implant. Unfortunately her weight and general health prevented really good sex and I never really was able to use it with her. But we remained friends until she passed away from Covid.

My girlfriend (the one I am keeping and the one who is keeping me) saw my ad but did not read it. Just decided from my picture she wanted to see me. We met for breakfast as she was leaving for an extended stay out-of-state, but we corresponded daily during that time. She is still with me after nearly three years. Great gal. Great sex. Willing to try almost anything and her family likes me, too.
What you did is the best thing. I'm going to do the same thing. After looking at female answers on Reddit I think you took the right approach.

But I don't think I'll put my face on the public profile and instead provide photos on request to anyone interested. And I'm def using a 50 plus dating app where women understand these problems and have often experience them.
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”