Dating with a penile implant

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Pquigs

Dating with a penile implant

Postby Pquigs » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Guys I’m 56. And recently was implanted.

It works well. Im 5.75 inches erect. Abd 5+ girth.

My big concern is How will women react to the penile implant.
If I was to date.

Regards and thanks

richkez32

Re: Dating with a penile implant

Postby richkez32 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:52 am

I don’t see a need to tell them at first. If you get interment with a woman. Just slip to the bathroom for a few seconds do the business and get him pumped up. Then back to the lady and have great sex. And if she doesn’t mention your penis the keep quiet. If the relationship becomes a more permanent one then broach the subject about how great she is and how good the sex is and then slip your bionic penis into the conversation. If she is truly into you I am sure this will be no cause for concern for her.
I had a RP in 2016 and a year later My psa started to rise resulting in having 37 sections of radio therapy. 2021 Testosterone replacement stopped due to psa rising again. Oncologist says most likely coming from a malignant source. I am at my wits end.

FacidInKC

Postby FacidInKC » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:50 pm

If you've had an RP for prostate cancer, she might wonder why there was no semen present. I miss those little spurts :D
RP April 2017. Tried Trimix once. On daily Tadalafil but not much help, if any. 71 years old in 2023.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 pm

I'm 31 and am about 3.5 weeks post op. Had sex my first time with the implant last week at the 3 week mark with a girl who is also 31. She had no idea about the implant,.as I pumped it up while I was giving her oral. The second time we were naked and about to have sex I decided to tell her about it. I told her about how I got injured and had surgery to get it fixed, guided her hand to feel my third ball/pump, told her I just wanted to be honest with her and not hide anything with her. She was not phased whatsoever and was very happy that I was honest with her. I think it made her feel closer to me to have that honesty. We proceeded to have sex, no problem.

If a 31 year old girl is 100% cool with it, I'm certain an older woman would be as well.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Guys, as a single guy, and as you go out more, you will feel more comfortable with yourselves.
You will play things by ear and get a feel for your partner on how they will react to the implant.
For dates, you probably will not say anything up front, right away, and pump right before sex, and then pump more if things get more heated.
For me, the pumping has become 2nd nature...as in I will pump when the coast is clear, no biggie.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:34 pm

I posted on a dating site that I was functionally impotent, but seeking treatment (likely an implant) and a "lab partner" for sex before and after the implant operation.

Reactions were universally positive.

Nobody was fazed by the concept of an implant and few disapproved of the idea of sex as an experimental/therapeutic activity.

Women are incredibly supportive if they feel desired, trusted, respected and safe. If she feels you trust her with your truths, I opine that the sex will be better than if she feels that you are treating her as a stranger.

We all laugh at a man who refuses to ask for directions when he is clearly lost. I got a lot of kudos for admitting to an erectile problem because I admitted to it and sought to overcome it. Plenty of congratulations of my courage. (Though, it was not actually courage on an anonymous dating site - more like desperation, but I did not admit that.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:58 pm

IMHO, an implant is not cosmetic, esp. if it comes to overall effectiveness of the male body...by this I mean functioning.
When the Drs. say its functional, I am like what do you mean functional? Can't get it up, cannot whack off, but can piss. Is that functional? To Drs. yes, but to the guy, its a big NO!
I don't see why you should discuss this on the very 1st date (I am talking no sex).
You are dating for companionship, and intimacy comes later.
If you happen to hit the sack on the 1st date, hold off and see where things lead.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Agfa13 wrote:IMHO, an implant is not cosmetic, esp. if it comes to overall effectiveness of the male body...by this I mean functioning.
When the Drs. say its functional, I am like what do you mean functional? Can't get it up, cannot whack off, but can piss. Is that functional? To Drs. yes, but to the guy, its a big NO!
I don't see why you should discuss this on the very 1st date (I am talking no sex).
You are dating for companionship, and intimacy comes later.
If you happen to hit the sack on the 1st date, hold off and see where things lead.

When I went on the dating site, I was talking about the implant not only before the first date, but before the first meeting. But then, I am not the OP. I am not even most men, I think.

Of course, candidates and I went on first, second and more dates before actually getting physical in any sense. Getting to know someone before sex was essential (for me).

But, I agree with you, Agfa13. And advise Pquigs that dating does not require sex to be involved. So, do date. Most women are OK with not having sex on the first date or the subject even coming up at all until after a few dates so the idea of the implant is a non-issue early on. Then, once a gal gets to know you, she will almost 100% accept you having an implant and (if sex with you is appealing to her otherwise) using it with her. The implant will be a non-issue with her at that point. Exceptions to what I just wrote, I totally believe, are vanishingly rare.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:36 pm

Yep, it is rare, but it is still around.
I am pretty sure when women were looking at your profile on the dating site, some women were, 'meh', ok...others were 'that is not natural' or something to that effect. Its an individual thing that some people look beyond, others look at it superficially.
I really am happy for you:)!

Now, back to dating. You do you 1st, then worry about others.
Ag, 58, Maryland

richkez32

Postby richkez32 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:23 am

I ask my wife’s single friend and she said it wouldn’t bother her at all. It would be the guy she was into not his penis. She also did say in a jokingly way “ if he can keep pumping I can keep humping” :D :D
I had a RP in 2016 and a year later My psa started to rise resulting in having 37 sections of radio therapy. 2021 Testosterone replacement stopped due to psa rising again. Oncologist says most likely coming from a malignant source. I am at my wits end.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”