Wife told daughter about my Ed...

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Robert66

Re: Wife told daughter about my Ed...

Postby Robert66 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:43 am

I did hear.a joke h husband wife are in bed wife is ignoring husband he tries to get her reaction says name something that will make me happy and.sad at the same time.... she still not interested so he repeats.it as a challenge. NAME SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND SAD AT THE.SAME TIME ??? THE WIFE SAYS OK AND THINKS. OK.
YOU HAVE A VERY.LARGE DICK. MUCH BIGGER THEN ALL YOUR FRIENDS .
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 am

Robert66 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Robert66 wrote:Could do some pay back

Good news and bad news dear

Good news is i am getting used to my implant and it works so well

Bad news after trying out my new toy i discovered ur. Girl friends pussy is way tighter then yours

Wouldn't the more telling tag line be,
"I discovered that your daughter's pussy is way tighter than yours."[/q

I thought about that but not knowing the.age i thought it would be.better.to say gf

I made certain inferences. First, that, since the OP said "her daughter" and not "our daughter", that the daughter was not blood kin to him. Second, I had no hint that the wife had a girlfriend. Third, since the original transgression (letting the E.D. knowledge slip) was to the daughter, that she should be the subject of (the pussy) comparison, letting the wife wonder if the daughter already knew more about the husband's penis than she should.

All this, of course, if it were a serious suggestion (which it definitely was NOT), would be horribly cruel and really only fit for a movie script or revenge fantasy. To plant such ideas in any real person's mind in a real relationship might be unforgivable. The hurt it would cause would likely be irreparable and inestimable.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:57 am

Well thats why las vegas was invented and nice guys always finish last and winners go home and hump the prom queenj
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Shakespeare, the guy who is always right, said "no woman can keep a secret." Fifteen years ago when I found that my wife told her girlfriends that my penis is small, I recalled this quote and realized that I could do nothing to keep her quiet. The kitten was out of the bag. She was letting off the steam of frustration of my being unable to give her "that filled feeling," much less a penile orgasm. (Her ex had a big penis.) So I decided that letting her let off steam instead of bottling up the frustration would be better for our marriage. I got lucky because her gal pals were classy enough to not let on; we continued to socialize with them exactly as before. In future if I demanded she not say anything about our sex life, Shakespeare assured me that this was not possible either. In the future when I expected to get ED she would report that too - nothing I could do. Now we're at the 30-year point and very happy all these years, even though I've had ED now for five years.

I do the best I can to get her "that filled feeling" and orgasms with big dildoes which I hold in her while she masturbates. I urge her to imagine a virile guy doing her, and this works well. We do this every two or three days.

Jeffrey79: I'm not suggesting you follow my example; I'm just throwing this out for what it might be worth. You might try contacting one of the best sex and relationship columnists, in my opinion, Dan Savage (www.thestranger.com/Savage). Your problem is along the lines of what he publishes, and he's an advisor who asks readers to offer their comments, so you might get several opinions.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Martin6469 wrote:Shakespeare, the guy who is always right, said "no woman can keep a secret." Fifteen years ago when I found that my wife told her girlfriends that my penis is small, I recalled this quote and realized that I could do nothing to keep her quiet. The kitten was out of the bag. She was letting off the steam of frustration of my being unable to give her "that filled feeling," much less a penile orgasm. (Her ex had a big penis.) So I decided that letting her let off steam instead of bottling up the frustration would be better for our marriage. I got lucky because her gal pals were classy enough to not let on; we continued to socialize with them exactly as before. In future if I demanded she not say anything about our sex life, Shakespeare assured me that this was not possible either. In the future when I expected to get ED she would report that too - nothing I could do. Now we're at the 30-year point and very happy all these years, even though I've had ED now for five years.

I do the best I can to get her "that filled feeling" and orgasms with big dildoes which I hold in her while she masturbates. I urge her to imagine a virile guy doing her, and this works well. We do this every two or three days.

Jeffrey79: I'm not suggesting you follow my example; I'm just throwing this out for what it might be worth. You might try contacting one of the best sex and relationship columnists, in my opinion, Dan Savage (http://www.thestranger.com/Savage). Your problem is along the lines of what he publishes, and he's an advisor who asks readers to offer their comments, so you might get several opinions.

My ex-girlfriend (and the parting of ways had nothing to do with sexual feelings) and I did the same thing with the dildo. She was happy with my semi-functioning penis, I was happy with fellatio, she was happy with cunnilingus and a nicely sized dildo. Sex was not the "ideal", but it was very satisfying for her and for me. As evidenced by the fact that, after we parted ways, she invited me back to her bed to try to figure out if it was her or the pills she was taking that made her have trouble orgasming. (She invited me because I was so reliable at facilitating her to orgasm.)

I neither knew nor cared what she said to her daughters or her friends, male nor female. But then, our sex life was good and we had taken (for our affection) all the steps necessary to make it so.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Ed is a trying thing for both a wife and a husband. Remember it is also embarrassing for her to have a husband with issues just as much as it is you have them. Personally, if it was not to be malice I would have a conversation with her and
forgive and forget
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

Derron

Postby Derron » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:08 pm

It's terrible and I don't understand why she did it.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 am

Derron wrote:It's terrible and I don't understand why she did it.

It could be that even SHE does not understand why she did it. Certainly it is likely that we can only guess from a distance.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Artmopic

Postby Artmopic » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:35 am

What happened reveals the utter lack of empathy your wife has for you. Honestly I would've left the whole area and never looked back.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:02 am

This has more to do about our (both the OP and many of replies) shame about ED than anything else.

No one would be posting “My wife told my daughter about my high blood pressure. I feel so betrayed.” With people replying that he should leave her.

This is about the shame we feel about our ED. And NO ONE else makes us feel that shame. We choose to feel it. It’s up to each of us to decide how much we want to feel it. We can do something about it. (Both the ED and the shame)

This post was the one and only post the OP has put on FrankTalk. It’s been 6 months since he posted. Hopefully he’s had a chance to sort things out and feel better about the situation.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”