I do not know what to do any more.

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Fyrebourne

Re: I do not know what to do any more.

Postby Fyrebourne » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

alanstyne wrote:Try natural remedies like Yoga and natural herbs. These remedies are very cheap and effective, breathe control can cure almost any disease related to hormones. I would suggest you to maintain a healthy life style and stop getting depressed, depression is a major cause to ED. Lastly don't worry about your job , sooner or later you will get a job.

I do not want to be rude but my problem is NOT mental. it is a true physical problem. and as a person who knows several people who have clinical depression, you can not keep from getting depressed.

buckster

Postby buckster » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 am

Fyrebourne wrote:
alanstyne wrote:Try natural remedies like Yoga and natural herbs. These remedies are very cheap and effective, breathe control can cure almost any disease related to hormones. I would suggest you to maintain a healthy life style and stop getting depressed, depression is a major cause to ED. Lastly don't worry about your job , sooner or later you will get a job.

I do not want to be rude but my problem is NOT mental. it is a true physical problem. and as a person who knows several people who have clinical depression, you can not keep from getting depressed.

I don't think alan was suggesting you don't have a physical ED problem. I think he was talking about the things you can do for yourself to help with depression. Your ED is physical but clinical depression is a mental issue and there are many things you can do for yourself to help that are cost free. You have access to the net. Use it to find self help things you can do for your depression. Exercise, eat healthy, stop bad habits and get involved with a group to help others. The list is almost endless. And surprise, these things may just help with your ED problem as well. Most all of us with ED struggle to fight off depression. You are not alone and you will only be a failure if you give up on yourself. Remember, YOU are always your own worst enemy.
IMHO, Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:53 pm

You are certainly not a failure. ED is an extremely common condition, we've all been there and we know how you feel. Are you seeing a doctor? If so, what did he tell you?
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

6gun 44 mag

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:28 pm

You say you are a failure? If you want to believe that then go ahead and fail away. If you think that label will make you feel better for the next few years it's your choice. The fact that you are looking for work, means you're not a lazy rotten bum, and I bet you usually outwork your fellow workers in most endeavors.

If you never get hard again, you still don't add up to a failure. My cock is not my boss nor does it label me. And you add up to a lot more than your dick, whether hard or limp. I'm not a failure because I keep seeking a solution, you will do that too. Patience my man, you are getting there and you will succeed. Keep giving er' hell.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”