I do not know what to do any more.

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Fyrebourne

I do not know what to do any more.

Postby Fyrebourne » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

I have been in a waiting game with my ED for the last year. Ever since i had my surgery for priapism I have had no erections and so-so orgasms. I had been saving up since last year to pay for my only hope, Implants. But that dream has been shot down now as I am out of work, No medical insurance, no income what so ever, the saving fund is completely dry now, and to top it all off I broke down this morning just because someone made a joke about Priapus the Greek god. I do not know what to do any more.... I am moving in a few days and hopefully I will be able to find work in the area i am moving to.... but right now it just seems like everything in my life burned to ashes the day i had that surgery.

I am such a Failure.....

shipper222001

Re: I do not know what to do any more.

Postby shipper222001 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

M ay I ask what caused your priasim? Did you try TRIMIX?

Fyrebourne

Postby Fyrebourne » Mon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

CAVERJECT

asmith

Postby asmith » Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Fyrebourne, you're not a failure. Unless you give in.

Churchill said, ""The pessimist sees the problems in every opportunity. Whereas the optimist sees the opportunity in every problem." "Never give in, never give in... never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense."

To borrow a nautical expression, turn your bow to the wave and drive through it. That's the only way to get to the other side of a problem.

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi, I know the insurance thing well. I'm "fully covered" and implant surgery and anything else for ED is also not covered. The Cleveland Clinic is doing my surgery for $12,000. That's $46,000 less than my employer. I got a loan for the entire cost of the surgery. You only need to have a job, a valid social security number, and if you have filed bankruptcy, it must be discharged. I will be praying for you. Please check in occasionally and let us know what's happening.
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

Tx Git Slinger

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

I share the same feelings. I'm a young, fit, good-looking, talented guy and have severe ED. It is partially,if not completely self inflicted. I used cock-rings and went on marathon hedonism romps replete with drugs, multiple partners etc. I think somewhere along the line I did some vascular damage and have a resulting venous leak. The only thing that works for me is trimix but I worry about the bruising that's resulted. I don't want to get fibrosis to where i can't even get an implant. I have none of the typical ED "suspects"--diabetes, low testosterone (horny all the time), heart problems, etc.

You and I are not failures, tho, even tho we might feel like it. I'm currently looking into medical tourism which might be more affordable for an implant. I don't know.

Anyway, you are not alone.

Billy
Austin, TX

k.b.marino

Postby k.b.marino » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey guys, how many of us are on this forum? If we all chipped in $5, I'll bet we could pay for Fryburne's
surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Montague is doing it for $12,000. What do you guys say?
Age 46, Type 1 diabetes since age 6. Northeast Ohio here Tried orals, injections-single agent, bimix. AMS 700 LGX on 06/28/12 at the Cleveland Clinic by Dr. Drogo Montague

Tx Git Slinger

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 pm

I'll chip in 10!

Fyrebourne

Postby Fyrebourne » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:16 am

I do not know what to say... but Thank You ALL!

alanstyne

Postby alanstyne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 am

Try natural remedies like Yoga and natural herbs. These remedies are very cheap and effective, breathe control can cure almost any disease related to hormones. I would suggest you to maintain a healthy life style and stop getting depressed, depression is a major cause to ED. Lastly don't worry about your job , sooner or later you will get a job.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”