strength, hope, encouragment

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
needsomehope

strength, hope, encouragment

Postby needsomehope » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:41 am

I've been in a super dark place lately. if you've seen any of my posts you're thinking "yeah dude, that's an understatement." brief recap for anyone not familiar: non-existent sex life due to awful dick. every ailment possible. Low T, peyronies, venous leak, scrotal webbing, small unit... oh! I just found out I have pelvic floor problems. hooray!! basically God/the universe decided to neuter me.

I realize I can address all of these things, but it's going to take time, faith, and a shit ton of hard work. I'm just not sure I've got it in me at this point.

I was very depressed the other night and searched for some dismal terms on here. came across a user or two that apparently killed themselves. I don't want to be the next. I want to believe that perhaps there could be a sexual existence somewhere in my future.

any words of encouragement or anything would be much appreciated. if you'd like to message I'm down. I'll trade phone numbers with anyone willing to talk or text.

I'd like to be a productive member of this community and engage in a more positive way. thanks if you read this and I appreciate anyone reaching out. have a good day guys.

ETGuy71

Re: strength, hope, encouragment

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Hey....well as long as you’re alive there’s always hope! Period! I’m so sorry that you’ve been saddled with these issues.
So, you don’t have a profile set up. What’s your age, in what country do you live?
Regarding low T, there’s TRT. Get on replacement therapy. I use it, and it works!
VL, I too have that, but fortunately Trimix injection works, but when it stops working I’ll most certainly get implant. I’m lucky I don’t have PD issue.
So, if I may ask, why not just go for implant?
That would help with your PD, VL and erection issue. The doctor could repair the scrotal webbing at time of implant by removing the web.
Now the “small unit” thing. Don’t know what small is for you. But an implant may help there too. May help! When I started my ED journey my urologist asked if I had lost any length. Yes I had and I was down about that. He had me get a VED and begin pumping twice a day, 10 minutes each session. He said that it would help keep penis tissues healthy by filling with blood and stretching them. I did it and yes I got my length back. This was also prepping for implant. Perhaps this treatment would help you with size issue, ask your doctor about that. And as you know PD cause length issues.
So, there’s hope my friend. Focus on the positive as you walk down this road, little improvements are rewarding. Get a plan, stick to the plan and don’t set unreasonable expectations. I see Trimix injections as a possibility but for you implant appears to solve a multitude of issues with one operation! Hang in there, you can do this and you’ll be glad you did! PM me if you want to visit off this thread method. Have a great weekend.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Flavio

Re: strength, hope, encouragment

Postby Flavio » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:19 am

I'm sorry to hear about your problems but you are on the right track. Information and professional help (i.e. going to a urologist) are the #1 step for any ED sufferer. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”