Depression haven't moved out of bed for the 4 days

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Charlie2019

Re: Depression haven't moved out of bed for the 4 days

Postby Charlie2019 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:50 pm

young_and_impotent wrote:Since the surgery I have been depressed about my length. Now I have a small and thin penis. I don't know why this happened I guess all the ED shortened my penis. But I had assumed sticking a rod on the OT would offset that. I regret not going for VED. Actually I did buy two VEDs but they didn't work.

I honestly don't believe cycling would help too much. My implant is too small. Going for a revision to Eid or Kramer in the US would be too expensive right now. I don't even know that I would they would even do the surgery or I would even gain any length. Honestly I'm half hoping this implant fails soon.

I am trying to buy a VED in India but I am not getting anything. Perhaps I will ask my surgeon, but he has to agree that post op VED works. I think I should give it a try.

Right now I'm supposedly 90% inflated and the pump feels like a rock. I would like to start cycling but it's too painful. I'm afraid if I deflate it I won't be able to inflate it again.

I am not angry with my surgeon. I think he tried his best.

Maybe I should accept my new normal which is 4.5 inches and move on. Maybe later down the road get a revision. Till then at least I can get hard right?

Cycle twice a day, every day for 30 minutes each. It will grow... Honest. :)
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

manfriend60
Location: Way out in the country northwest of Charleston South Carolina

Postby manfriend60 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:59 pm

[quote="Txagq8"][quote="young_and_impotent"]

I spend some time at a website devoted to size. One site member is a former college athlete, former Navy guy, and he seems to get more and better Pusey than 10 other dudes combined. He’s 4x4. Refers to himself as hungnlike a chipmunk

Hey buddy can you share the name of this website devoted to size?
64, Retired teacher near Charleston SC. ed about 20 years. Started tri mix last January. Then Super Tri mix. Now quad mix. Mixed results. One more year til Medicare. :P

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Aemill wrote:Hi dude,

You should not read about IPP and franktalk and start thinking about different stuff. Mayby watch television series or study something, get your mind occupied, mayby talk to friends and stuff. I have one close friend whom I told my secret about and whom I can vent my worries.

I have AMS CXR 14+6 and after 6 months I am 5,75 to 6,25 inches depending on glans engorgement, used to be 6,75. I was afraid that the prosthesis would be too thin CXR but it is not the case, the sex is great.

The worries with shorther length and narrower width went away after some sex sessions. My girl complains only about 1,5+ hrs sex :D

How much you gained in six months compared to the size immediately post surgery?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”