From sad to glad

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
David_R

From sad to glad

Postby David_R » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:10 am

It has gladdened my heart to read in here about men (like me) whose lives have been so changed because they can have erections again and thus feel like a "real man" again.

But my heart has been greatly saddened when I read in here about men who have been dealt such a bad hand by life that they are continually embarrassed by having a small flaccid penis. They have had to find ways to keep it from being seen in locker rooms and at urinals, and they have struggled to make sure they can stretch out their penis enough that they won't wet themselves when they pee. (And I am sure that many if not most of these guys have been teased about their penis somewhere in their lives.)

It is for these men that I have been thrilled to read in here about these sad men who have been made glad because their implant now gives them a flaccid penis that is big enough that they no longer need to struggle to keep other men from seeing it, and they no longer have to struggle to keep from wetting themselves when peeing.

Because of what they share that they have now, my heart has been warmed to the point of a smile rather than the furrowed brow that I had for them before. (And I am so very grateful for a site like FT where we can feel comfortable enough to share all of these extremely intimate details about our penis without fear of being shamed or laughed at.) I wish there were an emoji for "I'm so happy for you guys!" but I guess that I am just going to express my feelings with words.

Larry10625

Re: From sad to glad

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:02 am

David_R wrote:It has gladdened my heart to read in here about men (like me) whose lives have been so changed because they can have erections again and thus feel like a "real man" again.

But my heart has been greatly saddened when I read in here about men who have been dealt such a bad hand by life that they are continually embarrassed by having a small flaccid penis. They have had to find ways to keep it from being seen in locker rooms and at urinals, and they have struggled to make sure they can stretch out their penis enough that they won't wet themselves when they pee. (And I am sure that many if not most of these guys have been teased about their penis somewhere in their lives.)

It is for these men that I have been thrilled to read in here about these sad men who have been made glad because their implant now gives them a flaccid penis that is big enough that they no longer need to struggle to keep other men from seeing it, and they no longer have to struggle to keep from wetting themselves when peeing.

Because of what they share that they have now, my heart has been warmed to the point of a smile rather than the furrowed brow that I had for them before. (And I am so very grateful for a site like FT where we can feel comfortable enough to share all of these extremely intimate details about our penis without fear of being shamed or laughed at.) I wish there were an emoji for "I'm so happy for you guys!" but I guess that I am just going to express my feelings with words.

What a great post I am one of those guys you mention. Most of my issues are resolved with the implant but 1 or 2 remain unresolved and probably will forever but I'm ok with it. :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:59 am

David_R wrote:It has gladdened my heart to read in here about men (like me) whose lives have been so changed because they can have erections again and thus feel like a "real man" again.

Thanks, You are so right! I WAS one of those guys as well, most of the time less then an inch! Plus I only have one testicle, so the combination of the two didn't give me anything in my pants. Now, thanks to my implant, I have a package that I'm proud to show off. Hung, no, but very "normal" looking. 3.5+" flaccid dick and the pump replaced my missing right nut. Very very happy!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Thanks for a great post.
That was me.
So glad to have an average dick while deflated, and an awesome dick when inflated!
A life changer — I am very happy.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”