Do people even know about modern ED treatments?

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Leebert

Re: Do people even know about modern ED treatments?

Postby Leebert » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Thx for the reply. I'll stay with it as long as it works. I had a lot of variable results with this vial. I've never shaked the vial until I read in here to do that and which that is when the variables started. Don't know why? Maybe to start the vial I used half of it then shaked it after reading, did I use the good stuff in vial first and then shook it to get left over? My placement is always good, except once when I layed it on my thigh and I think I was a little too high up and slid off cc ( it was plumped up fairly well) and hit the top spongenous, man did that sting.im getting new vial next week and I will shake on arrival and not again.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”