Search found 97 matches

by SteveSW
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:11 pm
Forum: Penile Physical Therapy
Topic: Penis Enlargement
Replies: 3
Views: 1481

Re: Penis Enlargement

If by "extender" the OP means "traction device" I can say they do work, to a degree, if you spend enough time in it. I used traction religiously for about 600+ hours to help straighten my curved dick resulting from Peyronie's. It made a huge difference, gradually over time, reduc...
by SteveSW
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:18 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Trimix "therapy"
Replies: 6
Views: 319

Re: Trimix "therapy"

I too have experienced pleasant aftereffects from Trimix. I regularly have at least a partial, if not full blown erection when I wake up the next morning, but it doesn't last. I am rapidly increasing in girth, and have recovered almost all I lost as a result of Peyronie's. The weird part, is that mo...
by SteveSW
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:21 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Injections and cock ring
Replies: 12
Views: 632

Re: Injections and cock ring

I use a cock ring most of the time. They are silicone and stretchy. I put it on (near my body behind balls and dick) before injecting. As they have been explained to me, the ring restricts outflow from my leak, but doesn't really interfere with blood flowing in. I don't understand why it doesn't res...
by SteveSW
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Do You Get Turned on After Injecting?
Replies: 19
Views: 946

Re: Do You Get Turned on After Injecting?

Makes me incredibly horny.
by SteveSW
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Injection questions
Replies: 8
Views: 448

Re: Injection questions

I too fill and inject with the same 31g needle. Only bent one once.
by SteveSW
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:18 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Can't orgasm, & desperate
Replies: 12
Views: 479

Re: Can't orgasm, & desperate

I received amazing oral, penetrative sex, more oral, a hand job and masturbation. Nada, zip, zilch. Still stupid horny this AM and tried jerking off...nope. It's difficult when you are so horny you think you are going to die, and can't cum. But, the fucking and play was really fun, and left a worked...
by SteveSW
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:39 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Can't orgasm, & desperate
Replies: 12
Views: 479

Re: Can't orgasm, & desperate

I put my question/problem under "injections" because my difficulty achieving orgasm began shortly after I started Trimix and has worsened to the point where I can't cum at all. This morning, I tried masturbating with no injection since the one yesterday afternoon, and nope. In the past, I ...
by SteveSW
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Can't orgasm, & desperate
Replies: 12
Views: 479

Re: Can't orgasm, & desperate

Thanks 544kenmatt, I have just about lined up everything for an implant next year, hopefully early summer. In the meantime, this is killing me!
by SteveSW
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 pm
Forum: Injections
Topic: Can't orgasm, & desperate
Replies: 12
Views: 479

Can't orgasm, & desperate

Here I sit, 3 hours into a raging hard on. I have been sucked (very well I might add); I fucked till he couldn't take it any more; masturbated till my arm gave out; used a jack off sleeve and a high powered magic wand vibrator. Nothing close to a cum. Intense pleasure, but absolutely can not orgasm....
by SteveSW
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:48 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Implant Insurance Question
Replies: 3
Views: 165

Implant Insurance Question

I'm now on Medicare and believe that it will cover 80% of implant surgery. Do any of you have, or are aware of, supplemental plans which might cover that remaining 20% or at least a chunk of it? Thanks in advance ya'll.

Go to advanced search