Search found 402 matches

by DaveKell
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:20 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: Pain while using the implant
Replies: 5
Views: 199

Re: Pain while using the implant

Adapting to a hard dick again after ED can take a few months. I can inflate my CX to a point of near discomfort intentionally to be able to outlast any pornstar. Conversely , I can inflate to a level to facilitate a quickie. I recall worrying at first that sex didn’t feel as good as when I functione...
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: PSA Doubled In A Year
Replies: 14
Views: 367

Re: PSA Doubled In A Year

I ain't skeered. I have one friend who is 2 years post RP surgery and followup radiation. He's cancer free. I had another friend who was in the ground 5 months after his diagnosis of PC. 50/50 odds are a comfortable margin to me. I've had an incredible life and would leave a phenomenal legacy if PC ...
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 pm
Forum: Implants
Topic: How often do you have sex
Replies: 7
Views: 396

Re: How often do you have sex

DEFINITELY A HELLUVA LOT MORE TIMES THAN MOST 66 YEAR OLD MEN.
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: Stretch Test
Replies: 13
Views: 351

Re: Stretch Test

dg_moore wrote:The stretch test is meaningless for purposes of surgery. The only measurement that has any meaning is done internally during the surgery to determine the size of cylinders to use.

This is your answer.
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:30 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: Recomendations for a surgeon needed
Replies: 17
Views: 378

Re: Recomendations for a surgeon needed

Dr. Alan Morey at UT Southwestern in Dallas. He’s the chair of the urology department and a respected expert in urological reconstruction. He’s one of the leading surgeons for AMS implants. I speak at two or three seminars a year with him. I’ve taken phone calls from very grateful men who used him a...
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:25 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: Dating
Replies: 2
Views: 135

Re: Dating

I’ve been married for 40 years. My answer to this can only come from my imagination. I’d say it would be awesome. Remembering the plethora of women I had sex with before settling down with one for life, I can say unequivocally I could have shown them all a much better time. I have little doubt I’d h...
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: How inconspicuous is the implant?
Replies: 9
Views: 196

Re: How inconspicuous is the implant?

If a married man’s wife refuses sex with an implanted husband there are deeper issues underlying the relationship. Lots of guys go through personal hell with ED that spills into a relationship. As soon as the implant “cures” them the issues evaporate in a man’s mind. Women don’t experience the same ...
by DaveKell
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:05 am
Forum: Implants
Topic: Coming up on 2 years
Replies: 17
Views: 875

Re: Coming up on 2 years

I passed two years last month. The past 2 years have been blissful. I’m entirely open to share this at seminars I do with doctors for my implant manufacturer. The biggest benefit has been my lifelong PE is a thing of the past. I can wear my wife out as well as myself and choose when I want to finish...
by DaveKell
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: PSA Doubled In A Year
Replies: 14
Views: 367

Re: PSA Doubled In A Year

I had a followup with the urologist today for the results of another psa blood test. It had dropped by one full point. He told me statistically I have a 70% chance of not having prostate cancer, a 21% chance of having cancer that is still curable, and a 9% chance I have aggressive untreatable cancer...
by DaveKell
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm
Forum: Implants
Topic: Who around you knows about your Implant or ED?
Replies: 11
Views: 272

Re: Who around you knows about your Implant or ED?

Well tonight an auditorium with over 100 people signed up so far will know about my implant. Several times a year I speak at ED seminars with a urologist about all the treatments available. The seminars end with my talk about all the therapies I tried and exhausted before ending up with the implant....

Go to advanced search