Soreness /pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Soreness /pain

Postby JohnThomas » Wed May 16, 2018 8:54 am

Hi

I am just wondering what others experience has been with post operative soreness. how long FROM the operation before the soreness disappeared completely?

Thanks
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Spikepork

Re: Soreness /pain

Postby Spikepork » Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 am

Was a good 12 weeks for me before I started to think. That’s better!
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Badarse

Postby Badarse » Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 am

Glad to hear you have improved Spikepork!

At about 5 1/2 weeks now and, although the swelling has gone down and I've been off the pain killers for a while, I'm still in quite a lot of discomfort particularly from that left testicle/pump area.

I think the pressure on the area when I pump is probably aggravating it a bit. Looking forward to a point when I'm not constantly thinking about my penis all day!

I'm also still finding proper clothes very uncomfortable! Glad the weather has been nice and I've been able to get away with light shorts most of the time. Can't wear Jeans without walking around adjusting myself every thirty seconds.....

Hope you start to feel better soon too JohnThomas.
37 - ED following rectal cancer surgery and radiotherapy.
20cm Coloplast Titan implanted 11/04/18 - UCLH - Dr Ralph

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Hang in there (excuse the pun). It does get better. I do now have days where it’s uncomfirtable especially after a good session! Clothes in the first 13 weeks is a nightmare. Even now due to the far larger size when soft as I have a Titan I have to be very careful or it’s so bloody obvious. And you can feel eyes staring. But the pain does calm down. Take it easy.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”