Implant, Performance and Women

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Implant, Performance and Women

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Sorry Tange and Bandit
but I have moved on to a new partner, but like all journeys...this bionic life provides the impetus for increasing the knowledge base and furthering the practical application of our miracle appendages! Code for “I embrace change and love sex”.
My new GF ...Ms T schooled me last week.
Firstly, she is 55 and is very orgasmic (awesome) and for all the worriers out there wondering how women will react to an implant ...in my experience so far...... if they can orgasm,.....well....women love them.....and find it absolutely not a problem because, as I have written previously, once an experienced woman figures out how to position a cock against their g-spot its only a matter of how quickly and for how long they can prolong their pleasure....main point here being that our bionic cocks are constant ie they don’t vary in rigidity.....my read is that that is the key for a woman....to have a cock that is stimulating their g-spot for longer than it takes us to shoot and then go soft.....we don’t go soft so we can, if we follow the lead, provide what they need.
So how did she school me?
She pointed out that (of course) ‘normal men’ have a refractory period and that that also is ‘part of the process.’.......I thought about this and so as not to appear so..........”ready, eager” or “machine-like” I now deflate in between sessions to create a more ‘normal’ vibe.
It is always interesting to listen and learn from our sexual partners....and as I have found.....it is exciting and confidence building having a working cock that is reliable, however I am beginning to see how it is viewed and enjoyed....from a woman’s perspective...and I am only too happy to listen and learn..........because I really like them.
Women that is :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

antman90

Re: Implant, Performance and Women

Postby antman90 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Smetro wrote:Sorry Tange and Bandit
but I have moved on to a new partner, but like all journeys...this bionic life provides the impetus for increasing the knowledge base and furthering the practical application of our miracle appendages! Code for “I embrace change and love sex”.
Firstly, she is 55 and is very orgasmic (awesome) and for all the worriers out there wondering how women will react to an implant ...in my experience so far...... if they can orgasm,.....well....women love them.....and find it absolutely not a problem because, as I have written previously, once an experienced woman figures out how to position a cock against their g-spot its only a matter of how quickly and for how long they can prolong their pleasure....main point here being that our bionic cocks are constant ie they don’t vary in rigidity.....my read is that that is the key for a woman....to have a cock that is stimulating their g-spot for longer than it takes us to shoot and then go soft.....we don’t go soft so we can, if we follow the lead, provide what they need.
She pointed out that (of course) ‘normal men’ have a refractory period and that that also is ‘part of the process.’.......I thought about this and so as not to appear so..........”ready, eager” or “machine-like” I now deflate in between sessions to create a more ‘normal’ vibe.
It is always interesting to listen and learn from our sexual partners....and as I have found.....it is exciting and confidence building having a working cock that is reliable, however I am beginning to see how it is viewed and enjoyed....from a woman’s perspective...and I am only too happy to listen and learn..........because I really like them.

Interesting. Yeah smetro I don't think being machine like is also too good. It almost seems fake. So no more miss H.. she was hot !
27, divorced no kids, ED since as long as I can remember, don't know the cause. Pills work but hate the sides/planning. Leaning towards an implant.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 am

Hey Smetro, what happened to Miss H? She was a hottie... :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Hey Smetro, what happened to Miss H? She was a hottie... :)

Larry

I wondered that myself, but considered that Smetro would have told us if and when he is ready to share that (probably sensitive, possibly painful and likely partly Miss H's right to keep private) information.

In the meantime, , Smetro has my sympathy, for the end of a relationship is a death of of a kind. But also my hopes, as one door closing makes room for another to open (to mix metaphors).
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Yes guys all of that and a bit more :|
But at this age there is only one thing to do......carry on :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”