The chat rooms

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: CHAT ROOM MEMBERSHIP

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:23 pm

dg_moore wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I just learned that the Chat Room is NOT part of Frank Talk and therefore you DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO CHAT. :)

Larry

If that is the case, how come this statement is posted at the top of the sign-in page:
You must be a registered user to use this and the discussion board feature of this website. Please click here to register if you have not already done so.
?

That's a really good question. That is why I thought that it was just for members but Paul says no. :)

Larry

dg_moore

Re: The chat rooms

Postby dg_moore » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:03 pm

When I attempt to log in with an account that is not registered with FT, I get a dialog prompting me for username and password. I imagine anybody who has registered on the forum would get the same thing.

??
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:44 am

dg_moore wrote:When I attempt to log in with an account that is not registered with FT, I get a dialog prompting me for username and password. I imagine anybody who has registered on the forum would get the same thing.

??

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm, I really don't know. I can ask the site creator. Stand by. :)

Larry

weedlov3r

Postby weedlov3r » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:57 am

So what is the answer?
Cannabis strain reviews https://cannasos.com/

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 am

If you get prompted for your username and password and don't have either, register for an account. If you don't get prompted and are admitted to chat, you're obviously good to go. Answers to technical questions about the FT site are very hard to come by.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 am

weedlov3r wrote:So what is the answer?

dg_moore is very right. I have a contact for the company that created the site but in addition to a very busy business, he has a life away from work as well. I have an email in to him and I will let everyone know just as soon as he contacts me. Cheers. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”