Removal Of Scrotal Webbing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Removal Of Scrotal Webbing

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Thought I posted this already today but I can't find it.

For those who had scrotal webbing removed did it make your dick look bigger and was a slightly larger implant able to be used?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

ThePlumber1964

Re: Removal Of Scrotal Webbing

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Technically, all that are the outcome of this surgery. However, I can tell you that it was done to me without my consent and without any reason because I didn’t have the problem. I consider that it has damaged the ability of my scrotum to work the way it is supposed to do. Let me be more direct: I consider that I was mutilated by doing it without any need.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:00 pm

I thought about having scrotal web removal done, and wanted it actually since it would give the illusion of being longer.

However, my surgeon talked me out of it stating: "you do not need it" and
he suggested that the penile implant operation is already rather intricate and involved,
so it would be best not to have additional work done just for a minor cosmetic benefit (in other words, do not make things any more complicated than they need to be, since the end goal is a finctioning penis and a complication free operation.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 pm

I did have my scrotal webbing removed. My sac came about 1.5” up onto my shaft. Before the implant my stretched flaccid length was down to 4.5” so it made my penis appear even smaller. When I inquired about doing it at the same time as the implant my doc said it would be very easy to do since he was using a Peno-Scrotal incision.

I am very happy with the result. Having the webbing removed has no bearing at all on the length of the implant used as it is simply removing some skin on the outside, but nothing changes where the cylinders are placed. At nearly 5 months post-op my erect size is 6” and it looks great not having my sac hanging from way up my shaft.

During all the various things different doctors tried for my ED, one put me on Androgrl for Low-T. I never had that problem but he said it might strengthen my erections. All it did was shrink my balls. The reason I bring it up is because as my halls got smaller and smaller they went from hanging low to being tight in the sac. Now with the addition of the pump and my scrotum hanging like it should, my balls have dropped down a little. Combined with my larger flaccid size (due to implant) I am very happy with my surgery results.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm

So Greg from what I am gathering there really isn't much of a benefit getting rid of the webbing. I just thougj it would have a nice smooth look to it when somebody goes down there to blow me.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Technically, all that are the outcome of this surgery. However, I can tell you that it was done to me without my consent and without any reason because I didn’t have the problem. I consider that it has damaged the ability of my scrotum to work the way it is supposed to do. Let me be more direct: I consider that I was mutilated by doing it without any need.

ThePlumber

How exactly was your scrotum damaged?
Are there any threads already on this topic?
My potential surgeon offered to do this for me and I didn't see any reason not to. What are the potential cons?
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Unnecessary large scar, the scrotal sac is way smaller, uneven. Again, I feel mutilated. If there is no need, I would not recommend it to be done. I may post a before and after photos so you can see what I am trying to describe.
Last edited by ThePlumber1964 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm

My webbing is minimal but I figure I might as well do whatever I can to improve my dick while under the knife.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:So Greg from what I am gathering there really isn't much of a benefit getting rid of the webbing. I just thougj it would have a nice smooth look to it when somebody goes down there to blow me.

I am very pleased with the benefits and I would do it all over again. First, it helps my average penis size look larger then it did previously. Second, I am fortunate to have a wife who loves to suck. Before, with the web, she was stopping 1.5” up my shaft where my sac started hanging down but now she is going down farther on me. Gotta love that!!! I would say the one and only downside was the stitches from that incision rubbed against the stitches from the Penile-scrotal incision so it may have taken a bit longer to heal.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 pm

I did a search but only came up with 2 threads, this one and Greg's.
I would like to hear of some more personal experiences. If you had it done or know of someone who has, please post your experience in this thread. Thank you.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Return to “Implants”