NEW to board

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
arlorider

NEW to board

Postby arlorider » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 pm

I'm 50 and live in Arkansas have Peyronies and v leak looking to get a implant soon , looking for a doctor that is experienced near me . glad this sight is here , if for nothing else but to talk to people who are going through what I am ,or has been through it
Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

Greg1956

Re: NEW to board

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Welcome. You came to the right place. Many of us have been in the same situation as you. I had ED for 30 years and have had my implant almost 5 months. I think you will appreciate the sense of camaraderie here. Guys are very open and willing to share info. Let me know if I can help answer any questions.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Welcome. I am not far ahead of you on this. I am waiting to get scheduled for surgery. If you'd like to talk just let me know. This is a great place for those of us with ED. The people on this site are the best I have found anywhere.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

arlorider

Postby arlorider » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Thanks to all who have replied so far means a lot to me
Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:19 pm

For what it's worth, my uncle solved his Peyronie's problem with an implant at age 75 and is still going strong almost 15 years later. Not too shabby, eh?
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

guytalk2018

Postby guytalk2018 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 pm

hi from Nevada. mid 60s here. ED After rad. Prost. Vesicles invaded a little. 04/2016. Otherwise pretty healthy here. PSA still zero. ALLS OK . no incontinence really. A little drip every once awhile. Not an issue. ED IS!! Good luck to all of ya!!!
mid 60s generally healthy, da vinci RP in 2016, psa 0 8-)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:23 am

arlorider wrote:I'm 50 and live in Arkansas have Peyronies and v leak looking to get a implant soon , looking for a doctor that is experienced near me . glad this sight is here , if for nothing else but to talk to people who are going through what I am ,or has been through it

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Melbourne1

Postby Melbourne1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 am

New user and thankful for this website, great resource and been helpful in reinforcing path is right for me!
44, Married.. Titan touch Left 23.5cm Right 24.0 cm installed April 9th 2018 with Dr Katz.... Activation 25th May...
Melbourne Australia

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 am

arlorider wrote:I'm 50 and live in Arkansas have Peyronies and v leak looking to get a implant soon , looking for a doctor that is experienced near me . glad this sight is here , if for nothing else but to talk to people who are going through what I am ,or has been through it

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 am

G'day from Australia.

I will be 83 in May and until about three years ago, I had no erection problems and would J/O every day, at least once. When my late wife died about 7 years ago, her women mates came round to tell me how much she had appreciated my dick - this was surprising but gratifying news.

But I have also inherited, via the matronal line, a propensity to heart disease and have had a bypass 17 years ago, and a valve replacemne three years ago. I have also had a variety of sstents instelled to clear away the plaque.

Unfortunately, they never looked at the blood supply to the south until they found the artery which feeds my dick had atrophied. So n o erections.

This is and was devastating, as many reading this will doubtless agree. So I set about finding what could be done. V and Cno use and I'm not keen on implant approaches. I started exercising my dick for PE and pumping in particular seemed to help. But the treatment that is showing some sign of progress is acupuncture to enhance "Kidney Yang". The lovely Chinese dr tells me that the relevant pulse is getting stronger and I can feel the old feelings coming back. I figure that the body is opening up a new arterial pathway to my dick, because it knows every man needs this. I have also begun Qi Gong exercise, of hanging heavy and increasing weight on my balls, and then swinging an increasing number of times each day. I am also finding more swelling in m y dick and the urge to J/O comes to me now most mornings.

I am also working out and swimming every day and following as good a diet as I can. I take Tongkat Ali, Pygeum.Pycnogenol and Citrulline and all these help my dick.

MY wife died several years ago, but I am determined to restore my dick to the best it can be and to find someone to use it with. I am keeping as optimistic as I can. Shock wave therapy has not come to Oz yet but I will have a go at that when it does.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”