Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
calixtus

Re: Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Postby calixtus » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm

I'll find out tomorrow night. I am taking my ten week old implant on a experimental visit to a bath house to play top to the various upturned bottoms. I will not be too choosy; I just want to see if this will work for me. There is still modest swelling [lymph fluid?] through the whole shaft, withdrawn foreskin [sensitive exposed glans], and glans itself. I assume a condom will firm everything up a little. Are there thicker harder condoms? They all seem so flimsy. Will report back. As the Brits say, "Keep your pecker up." [Pecker here means spirits.]
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.
14 Sept 2017 AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Age 74, gay, 22 yrs married to male

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:38 am

calixtus wrote:Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.
14 Sept 2017 AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Age 74, gay, 22 yrs married to male

Good morning fellow Canadian... where are you from?? :)

Larry

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 pm

With implant, you become the living dildo. Inflate it and bang away until bottom asks for a rest. The limiting factor for me is my penis getting sore after some time. You will discover your limit with practice.

lenders

Postby lenders » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 am

How long do you have to wait to have anal sex with the implant? Is it the same time to have vaginal sex? I understand that it is the same, I ask it just out of curiosity

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:52 am

calixtus wrote:There is no inflation in the glans penis (knob). You feel the plastic tips of the two channels/tubes. So the glans will be the same inflated or deflated. A condom adds a more uniform firmness. I am just nine weeks post-op and am waiting for all tenderness to leave the area. I have promised my long-suffering husband he will be the first person I fuck.

UPDATE. 08/02/18
All swelling long gone. Erect penis fully functional. GLANS plump and firm enough, just don’t think about it. With a correctly fitting condom, tightish but not uncomfortable, glans spearheads thrusting motions efficiently. Fellators seem to be having a good time. I love it when they are slobbering lustily on my dick.
NOTE. Ultra tight anuses seem to push fluid out of my penis and I have to repump. Anyone else had this experience?

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

lenders wrote:How long do you have to wait to have anal sex with the implant? Is it the same time to have vaginal sex? I understand that it is the same, I ask it just out of curiosity

When a guy has been told he can begin to have intercourse, it is the the same with Anal or vaginal. You just have to be gentle in the beginning. The tip of the penis will be tender, use lots of lube and have fun.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm

lenders wrote:Can you or you have any problem to do?

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

lenders wrote:Can you or you have any problem to do?

"Can you have sex with the implant"???

Of course but it better if you have it with a partner and less painful in your butt... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “ED and Gay men”