Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FranklyED

Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby FranklyED » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi,
I'm just wondering, has anyone done penile implant in International Andrology London, UK? There doctor is Giulio Garaffa. Anyone ever heard of him? Any reviews? Thanks a lot in advance, guys.

Spikepork

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby Spikepork » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:55 am

I'm going to Dr Ralph in London. Not heard of your Dr. I'm using dr Ralph as all the feedback suggests he is the most experienced here in the Uk
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

BustedBob

Re: Any positive review about Dr Giulio Garaffa from International Andrology London, UK?

Postby BustedBob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Mr Garaffa did my implant.
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi bob. So how's it going?
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

opal123

Postby opal123 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi Guys,

Had my implant done with Dr Garaffa, he trained under Dr Ralph.

My recovery was long and painful, but I am young and that's expected.

Dr Garaffa said he's an aggressive sizer and that I wouldn't lose size, yet when i went for my follow up and questioned the half an inch lost, he said that he rounds down, so the cylinders dont kink, yet i've lost over a cm, so sizing was just off in my case.

The doc is very well respected and experienced, yet I regret using him.

I'd have consultations and follow ups with him and he'd just be sitting behind his computer half listening, really uninterested.

International andrology also charged me more than what the website suggest and they were not good at providing information about the implant and follow up, I always had to ask ask ask.

The overall experience wasn't great but I now do have a working penis which is pretty sick, the lost size is a bit of a bummer but my penis with the titan is like a rock, so again I'm kind of happy I just think it's worth using Dr Ralph.

Hope this helps!

Crural ligation

Postby Crural ligation » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:28 pm

I am under Dr Garraffa, who seems very nice but I've got chronic venous leak and he said implant may not be offered

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:09 am

opal123 wrote:Hi Guys,

Had my implant done with Dr Garaffa, he trained under Dr Ralph.

My recovery was long and painful, but I am young and that's expected.

Dr Garaffa said he's an aggressive sizer and that I wouldn't lose size, yet when i went for my follow up and questioned the half an inch lost, he said that he rounds down, so the cylinders dont kink, yet i've lost over a cm, so sizing was just off in my case.

The doc is very well respected and experienced, yet I regret using him.

I'd have consultations and follow ups with him and he'd just be sitting behind his computer half listening, really uninterested.

International andrology also charged me more than what the website suggest and they were not good at providing information about the implant and follow up, I always had to ask ask ask.

The overall experience wasn't great but I now do have a working penis which is pretty sick, the lost size is a bit of a bummer but my penis with the titan is like a rock, so again I'm kind of happy I just think it's worth using Dr Ralph.

Hope this helps!

Please create a signature.
When were you implanted? It takes time..... I didn’t reach my potential until 15 months post op
1cm is easily recoverable with regular cycling and/or lots of pumping up to maximum for fucking and masturbating
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bulgeboy

Postby Bulgeboy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:06 pm

It gives me great pleasure to share the excellent experience I have had with International Andrology London and Dr Giulio Garrafa. I received my implant about 5 weeks ago. His great experience is demonstrated by the excellent attention to every detail of this procedure. I have had an excellent follow up with him and his team. They were extremely diligent and friendly in my operation and after care. AMAZING!
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 am

Crural ligation wrote:I am under Dr Garraffa, who seems very nice but I've got chronic venous leak and he said implant may not be offered

What it's chronic venous leak pls.. More information pls. I'm interese on this subjet I'm using Google translate

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:44 am

Franklyed I would say if you are going to London Andrology to get an implant done get it done by the teacher not the student. Ralph has a great name and I’d imagine does more implants per year and obviously more years at it!! He has a personality like a door handle but most people I’ve talked to including myself have had good results!!
I’m going interviewing a urologist here in Ireland in the next couple of months another guy who trained under Ralph which gives me confidence but with my health insurance here I will be fully covered and if he answers my questions satisfactorily I might go with him. Would suit me a lot better to have a guy no more than 3 hours drive from me and free revisions for as long as the insurance covers it!! But my point is if I was living in England Ralph’s the man!! And that’s what my Irish urologist told me years ago!!
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Return to “Implants”