SIGNING OFF...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: SIGNING OFF...

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Mine actuall had spotting the first few times. Now I just don't pump as much. Remember sh3 be shut down also.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am

DaveKell wrote:She told me I apparently didn't pay attention when she told me my new capability was causing her pain. I am the only man she has ever had sex with so she never complained about my overwhelming tendency for premature ejaculation. It was normal for her. She was incredibly surprised at how long I lasted as soon as our sex life resumed after close to a 20 year sporadic lull. The first few times she loved it immensely. After going at it several times a week she said it was beginning to hurt a lot. Then she informed me she had bought a tube of lube just before I broke my back in 3 places at the gym around 2 months ago. She said she wasn't going to start anything until I stopped complaining about being in pain. I never had any idea. I was building up some resentment about her hesitation. Time to get this show back on the road!

Lift off happened last night. We started without the lube at her suggestion. After about 5 minutes, which is nearly a full 4 minutes longer than I used to be able to last, she said I should apply the lube. Man that KY jelly is some slippery stuff! It brought a whole new level to sex with my wife who I guess doesn't stay wet due to menopause. After about 10 more minutes I began vigorous thrusting to make myself cum. I had already given her an explosive orgasm. I was afraid the pain issue for her would be mentioned again. I asked about it this morning and she said she was completely fine.

My communication skills are getting better. I gave her a back rub first, it's been years since I did that. We talked about a lot of things during the massage. I listened to her intently, a skill I long ago apparently lost. I'm continually amazed at how shut off from her I became with the mental ravages of ED. I just didn't care anymore. Why would she ever want to make love with that guy? I agreed to a second craft fair this weekend whereas I was previously content with only setting up on Saturday only. She wanted to do the second one. I'm trying to be more cooperative in all areas. Hell, I even cooked supper last night and cleaned up afterwards! I'll never understand why women get horny over that, but it's a fact they do.

I can say unequivocally the implant saved my marriage. At least, it brought back the vital component that makes everything else work. I'm resigned to the fact that she isn't likely to ever be the fantastic sex kitten again she was in the early years of our marriage. I was expecting too much from her in that regard. Apparently my weekly testosterone injections are keeping me functioning at a much younger physiological age she can't possibly keep up with. I'm once again a guy who thinks about sex a thousand times a day. I've got to work on a realistic outlook for myself. I will say though that every time I've had sex with my wife since the implant I thought each time was the best it had ever been. I guess that's worth waiting awhile for!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:20 pm

So happy for you my bionic brother. All is good when sex is great!
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Very happy for you, Dave! Sounds like a great beginning, or resuming, of your next sexual life with your loved one.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Dave,
Thanks for another great post. Loved your four minute comment. :lol:
You always seem to put into words some of the same things we're going through. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but will repeat it here: Who would have guessed that one of the most challenging aspects of getting implanted would be figuring out our new relationships with our partner? Sure drives home the differences between men and women (or at least between my wife and me) when it comes to sex. :roll:
Glad things are progressing for you.
Bob 2.3
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 pm

"I can say unequivocally the implant saved my marriage. At least, it brought back the vital component that makes everything else work. I'm resigned to the fact that she isn't likely to ever be the fantastic sex kitten again she was in the early years of our marriage. I was expecting too much from her in that regard. Apparently my weekly testosterone injections are keeping me functioning at a much younger physiological age she can't possibly keep up with. I'm once again a guy who thinks about sex a thousand times a day. I've got to work on a realistic outlook for myself. I will say though that every time I've had sex with my wife since the implant I thought each time was the best it had ever been. I guess that's worth waiting awhile for!"

Well said, I am hoping for the same but worried about an infection. I tore my stitches out 2 weeks ago by accident. It has to heal as an open wound. I see my doctor today.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:33 am

"Well said, I am hoping for the same but worried about an infection. I tore my stitches out 2 weeks ago by accident. It has to heal as an open wound. I see my doctor today."

I saw my urologist today and was worried about my open wound where I tore my stitches. He checked the wound and feels it is looking good and should heal in a few more weeks. He said shower daily and keep it clean. My penis appears to be well endowed for all it is has been mistreated. After New Years I have my next appointment.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

Octigo
Man, the first word that come to my mouth are, "dude, how the heck did that happen". Oh well, " what's done is done". I'm glad you're gonna be OK! Take care of yourself and that precious dick. It's the only one your gonna have. Heal well, my brother.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

Great update Dave. I am so happy things are going so well for you.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks Dave. Wonderful farewell, I enjoyed reading it. I had my implant don't about a month before you. I don't come on here that much anymore. Maybe it's time for me too. FT was the main reason I went through with it. If it were not for some of the members here, I might not have gone through with it. This site was an awesome source of encouragement.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”