Implant Attachment

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jamesbond

Implant Attachment

Postby Jamesbond » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am

Hi
Probably will get the Titan implant. Probably both attached similar.
They say loose about 1/3 of total length of implant. Does that go inside the body?

How does it attach?
Does it attach to the bone or does part of the implant get inserted under or beneath (inside) the pelvic area?
Do they attach a clip to the outside of the bone?
Thank you
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

RecentImplant

Re: Implant Attachment

Postby RecentImplant » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 am

@JamesBond
I just had one implanted. I only lost maybe 1/2 an inch total and gained in girth. The implant goes from the head of the penis into the pelvic area (not sure the ratio of how much in the pelvic area). There's nothing attached at all
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

rooster2

Re: Implant Attachment

Postby rooster2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am

Suggest you watch some of the u-tube videos show actual inplant surgery. Search for "penile implant on utube." You will see specifically what is done during surgery. No, nothing is attached to bone. I think the end of the implant just rests against the pelvic bone. Penis length is shortened a little, sometimes not shortened at all.
Age 72, married 30 years, had Robotic RP 8/06.17, non nerve sparing. Lengthy recovery problems after surgery & radiation. On hormone therapy so no libido. Use Trimix with results. Considering implant, concern re painful recovery

Return to “Implants”