Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Smetro,
Now I control my erections. They no longer control me. My wife absolutely loves my bionic dick and so do I! I have always been good at pleasing my wife even with ED. Now I am great! My dick is just as natural as it ever was. Good and stiff but soft as velvet. Only now it's improved and better than ever. No "natural" dick can keep up with me! Your bionic brother, " No brag, just fact" Sons of Will Sonnet. Hell yea, it's brag!
Donnie

Some people compare it to an artificial leg....No, not really. I compare it to a mechanic's garage.. when he gets a new hydraulic jack, he doesn't get a new garage. So yup, that cracked window is still there. :)

Larry

medhatg

Re: Preferable to Natural? (Edited to reflect question from the partner's perspective)

Postby medhatg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

It is (not) an artificial leg for sure. As the healing continues, I feel it more and more as part of me. The sensation is coming gradually but surely as well as the round shape.

Lost Sheep

Why do I ask?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:23 pm

When I was a teenager and early 20s, my hormones raged so strongly that, while erections were plenty rigid, orgasms were plenty swift. So, pleasuring my partners by penetration was problematic. Then, in my late 20s, (venous leakage, we suppose) ED reared its ugly head.

So, I could divide my life into three periods:

A: Premature ejaculation of youthful exuberance
B: Advancing ED preventing thorough pleasuring
C: I am erectilely enhanced by implantation

So, the reason for my question is that I am hoping that my implanted penis will be superior to the penis that I had during either of the earlier periods of my life.

I wonder if anyone has had a "yes" answer in their own mind or from their partner(s).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:36 pm

My wife loves that I can get hard and stay hard when she wants me. If I cum before she does, I just keep going (kind of like the Energizer Bunny, until she has her orgasm. Our love life is by far superior to the years of frustration we both felt. She loved when she could handle or suck my penis and get it hard, but that was a long time ago. As long as I do not pump up too hard, she loves my bionic dick.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Donnie
love ya brother....Merry Xmas
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 pm

The implant, although wonderful in its own right is not natural. Both have their pros and cons. The feeling you get during arousal naturally is remarkable. The whole art of foreplay, both giving and receiving cant be beat. To look down and watch your partner work their magic is great. Also, the arousal our partners experienced as a result of feeling and seeing their hard work paid off puts them in a special place. But for a lot of us, once we reach the top of the hill, sex was over. Granted when we were younger, 20 minutes and we were back in action. But father time bit us on our asses. So now to fast forward to the implant. The savior for many of us. The down side is it is mechanical. We have to stop the foreplay or at minimum pause and help your pecker along. Although your partner is excited i question if the delay has her dripping down her leg like the old days. But now we (me and my dick) are ready. Time to jump into action. So we ease past the lips. Its tight but not like we remember it to be when we were 19. Now pressing on, literally you can feel a cool breeze on your moist shaft. Reverse direction and now your balls deep. You both forget the past. Your in the present. You are fucking. Your back to your old self. Almost. In a nut shell. I would never ever trade a natural erection for my implant. But like the old saying goes, when life gives you a lemon, you make lemonade. So now, this mechanical replacement for youth is what you have to work with. It makes you a virtual superhero. You can make slow passionate love to your special someone. You can hit it harder & rougher if you both want. You could line up your stable against the wall and send them all away smiling. Whether your tired, drunk or full after a thanksgiving feast. Even if you got some strange that is ugly as dog dinner. A few pumps and your in action. What could be better. We all know what could be better but something to be said for second best !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 pm

I keep foreplay fun even with my implant. While she's working me I pump a little at a time. She loves to pop my pump. When she's ready, I'm ready. Of course
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:06 pm

There is a saying in Spanish that loosely translated goes: “when there is no bread, crackers will do it.” Meaning, use your imagination, be creative! Don’t dwell on the past. Due to ED, you ended up with an implant. Make the most of it, and let the imagination loose. Sex, good, bad or in between, does not have a recipe. Create your own with the ingredients you have at hand.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Smetro wrote:Donnie
love ya brother....Merry Xmas

We all love Donnie.
Thank you Donnie for your great posts and inspirations. I would not have made it through the first stressful weeks with it. Thank you brother.

Matt

Return to “Implants”