Love the new titan Touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TomW46

Re: Love the new titan Touch

Postby TomW46 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:32 pm

It is stiff at first it will soften up the more you use it. You could still have some swelling. May try to ice the try the valve. I know at my 8 week check dr said I still had some fluid around the pump

OK, I finally got it to pump up. Now I can't deflate the thing. My wife and I just spent 2 hours trying. I was able to get it deflated just a little only after sitting in a 100-degree hot tub and toughing out some serious pain. It's hard to understand why this happened. Maybe it's a function of the length of the tubes that come pre-assembled to the Titan? I'm almost at 7 weeks and my pump is somehow attached to my right testicle and they move together. I HATE the Titan Touch deflate valve. Mine is oriented so that the button faces straight back and the other side straight ahead (instead of side to side) so it's difficult to grasp. Because of the right testicle interference, I can only use my left hand. The pump works great but the deflate valve sucks.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Actually, I love the fact that the orientation of my pump is just like yours. It is easier for me to apply pressure with my fingers that way, as opposed to have my hand twisted the other way around. Thinking that the human anatomy physics have more torque that way, I think...
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Actually, I love the fact that the orientation of my pump is just like yours. It is easier for me to apply pressure with my fingers that way, as opposed to have my hand twisted the other way around. Thinking that the human anatomy physics have more torque that way, I think...

I'm assuming you must be putting your thumb on the concave side opposite the button and your fingers on the button, I have so much trouble getting the deflate valve to work that I need to get my left thumb on the button which is pointed straight back (toward my butt). That's hard to do - human anatomy physics. Plus it's so high and the right testicle gets in the way (can't use my right hand) so that I just can't grab it that way. If it was side-to-side, I think I could just reach down (left handed) and grab it. I really don't know if it's the position that's the primary problem or that the valve is just hard to deflate. Maybe I just need some training.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am

Actually, it is the opposite. The concave in facing back and the convex forward. So, I place the index finger on the concave, and use my thumb to press the deflation button.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:12 pm

[quote="ThePlumber1964"]Actually, it is the opposite. The concave in facing back and the convex forward. So, I place the index finger on the concave, and use my thumb to press the deflation button.

I would guess it depends on which cylinder the Dr. puts on which side when he does the surgery as to how the pump ends up oriented.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:39 pm

When Kramer did my implant, in one of our email or text exchanges, he told me that you have 25% chances that it will end out facing the four possible cardinals points: front, back, left, or right.

My first two AMS healed facing front, so it was a breeze to deflate. The one he implanted was facing back, so it was doable, but more challenging. Now I have the Titan, and in my opinion it healed perfectly for me (concave side facing back, and deflation button facing forward.

ThePlumber

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

HI there,

Thanks for the post. I just had one implanted two weeks ago. I'd love to find out more about the pump. Mine seems so low in my scrotum that it really sticks out the bottom. I had hoped it would be higher up and between the testicles but for various reasons the surgeon didn't do this (principally because he didn't want to shorted the tube).

Thanks much.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:18 pm

If that extra tubing heals like mine after the 3rd surgery (stuck to the cavernosa), you can get the “strangled-cobra-effect” when you pump it up. I am about to copyright this since patients, nurses and doctors understand what I am trying to convey, and they just love it!.

ThePlumber

Return to “Implants”