Noticed a lot of new names

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sliphill

Noticed a lot of new names

Postby sliphill » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 pm

I don't come on here like I used to. Having too much fun with my bionic dick. On 12/9 it will be 6 months for me. Can't believe it. It just seems like yesterday I had all of these questions, and it was some great members that were before me that helped me through. Am forever grateful for that. So I come on here to give back what I can. I remember not knowing what in hell to expect. :lol: Well I got a follow up with my surgeon on the 12th, phew, because he is retiring on 12/31! He'd been doing implants since the late 70's. God bless him. But I still see some of the old names too, so that is good. I'll try to make it a point to get on here at least once a week. If any of you are on the fence about an implant, get off, don't waste anymore time. It's fantastic.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Lost Sheep

Re: Noticed a lot of new names

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Thanks for returning with yourpost implsnt views and experience. This is just as valuable to members as any other information here.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey Slippy
Yeah I am still going strong too. You are right, I mostly just check on here to see what's happening. There seems to be a bit of a pattern of slowly getting on with life and leaving the forum to newer guys which is probably natural.
So cool to have shared some of the journey with you- Bandit and Lost and Donnie.
Take care and have a great Xmas/new year
From the land downunder
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:23 am

Wow, now there are two names I remember. Smetro, I suppose you are right. I'm not leaving, I'll check in from time to time. Back at you with Xmas and New Years. It's been a heck of a journey.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 am

sliphill wrote:I don't come on here like I used to. Having too much fun with my bionic dick. On 12/9 it will be 6 months for me. Can't believe it. It just seems like yesterday I had all of these questions, and it was some great members that were before me that helped me through. Am forever grateful for that. So I come on here to give back what I can. I remember not knowing what in hell to expect. :lol: Well I got a follow up with my surgeon on the 12th, phew, because he is retiring on 12/31! He'd been doing implants since the late 70's. God bless him. But I still see some of the old names too, so that is good. I'll try to make it a point to get on here at least once a week. If any of you are on the fence about an implant, get off, don't waste anymore time. It's fantastic.

God, I can't believe that implants have been around that long and I never heard of them before :(

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm

To Ed & everyone else
No matter how far we go from this site we will always have one thing in common. Bionic dicks. No wait, we have another thing in common. We are all brothers. Our paths crossed in a very unique way from all over the world. And anytime we check in, even if we dont see a familiar name, the stories are the same. You guys are great. Live long and prosper !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:25 pm

I don't come on here very often anymore either, but I should: There might be times when i could help others just as i have been helped by my fellow bionic brothers. I had a lot of complications after my implant. When it was good, it was awesome, but then came a series of testicular infections that were not implant related. For the first 7 months i was becoming convinced the implant was a mistake and came close to having it removed. I am grateful to all you guys who listened and advised me and to my doc who kept a steady hand and saw me through one ordeal after another. Now I couldn't be happier. My penis is 6" flaccid and inflated Mr. Happy stands at 2 O:Clock. Sex is better than I can ever remember, mostly because I have always had intermittent problems with ed, even when I was young, which just got worse as I got older. No more worries about will it or won't it work this time. Being in my 70s, I probably won't ever need a revision, but I plan to be humping for a lot of years yet, so who knows. Cheers y'all
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Return to “Implants”