Spit Out the Bone (Implant Surgery on YouTube)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
radioradio

Re: Spit Out the Bone (Implant Surgery on YouTube)

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:28 am

AirWolf,

Re Superman -

I take one of those horseshoe shaped neck pillows for air travel and place it on the ground and nestle my junk in the opening in the middle. Works great for Superman and Cobra.

Bob 2.3
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:39 pm

My pump is easy to access, sits low and I can locate it and feel the release and pump both but my dilemma is that doctor wants me to wait 6 weeks and I’m just shy of 4 today, I can massage my sac easily with no pain or soreness and shaft is a little tender but healing well, I was unsheathed at surgery and no incision at sac just one below navel to put in resovoir. I would like to activate earlier than 6 weeks but still have stitches so not sure what to do at this point
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 pm

nbriley wrote:My pump is easy to access, sits low and I can locate it and feel the release and pump both but my dilemma is that doctor wants me to wait 6 weeks and I’m just shy of 4 today, I can massage my sac easily with no pain or soreness and shaft is a little tender but healing well, I was unsheathed at surgery and no incision at sac just one below navel to put in resovoir. I would like to activate earlier than 6 weeks but still have stitches so not sure what to do at this point

When in doubt, I'd go with whatever the doc says.
Bob 2.3
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:10 pm

radioradio wrote:When in doubt, I'd go with whatever the doc says.

I totally agree.

AirWolf

Postby AirWolf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:04 pm

4 month update:

* I only get the "pop" on starting inflation maybe 10% of the time. I think I'm doing deflation, etc., correctly so not sure why. But in any case, no "pop" doesn't seem to make inflation that much more difficult; to me it seems like the difference in curling 40 pounds instead of 30, so just an incremental bit more difficult but it's not like it is twice as difficult
* I had to back off on daily pumping to the max -- going to max each day was causing too much discomfort which made sex more difficult (even though during sex I wouldn't pump to max). There were a few occasions that I couldn't orgasm due to the discomfort. I was doing about 55 pumps but about a month ago I dropped it to 35 pumps to reduce discomfort in the penis. This seems to be much better as far as not aggravating the head and allowing for good sex. I've now increased the daily pumping to 40 (and keep it at about 30 for sex). I'll add 1 or 2 pumps every few days to slowly increase the internal pressure. I'm sure I won't gain length as fast as pumping to the max, but it doesn't hurt as much so I'll take it. This is one of the those "listen to your body" things!
* I can pump up for sex in less than 30s, and deflate in 20s
* On the 0-10 pain scale (10 being, fuck that hurts), I am at a 1 -- it's not 0 because the flaccid penis is a bit stiff and I'm aware of it most of the time, and need to adjust it now and then, but it is very tolerable and is a new normal.
During sex, most of the time it is now just pleasure . . . if you read the beginning posts of this thread I think I said something like it is 80% pain, 20% pleasure for the first 6-8 weeks after activation, now I would say that it is 95% pleasure, and 5% discomfort. There might be half a dozen moments during a 45 minute session of sex where I'll have brief momentary discomfort up to about a 3 on the 0-10 pain scale.
* During sex and stimulation, blood will flow to the head which is great, but when I first pump up for sex the head will not have the normal erection blood flow and so will be "cold" which my wife has noticed
* As for girth increase, I haven't noticed much, maybe an 1/8" over 4 months. Length increase seems to be about 1/8" every month but I'm only at 4 months so not a lot of data points -- seems like it has increased almost 1/2" since activation. I'm still about 3/4 to at most 1" shorter than before implant, but I'm at 5 1/2" which is ok for sex

So there are a few downsides but they don't even come close to the positives of my experience. I hope for increased length and continued reduction in pain, but if nothing changed at all from where I'm at at 4 months, I would rate this a 9 out of 10 success.

Best regards to all,
Kevin
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Return to “Implants”