Titan Touch location

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
firstcav46

Re: Titan Touch location

Postby firstcav46 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 am

bbb2.5 wrote:At 24 weeks your still healing. It is common for most guys to have trouble locating the release value. I personally think it is much to small of a tab to find. One of the main things is that you should be pulling down on your entire pump at least twice a day if not more. You cannot damage it. Are still still icing? Most guys do not follow through with the direction giving to them by their doctors. As for Migration of pumps, just happen, and there is not much that can be done about that, other than opening up and fixing the problem. Most Doctors will not do that. Once healed you should be able to locate it or least fill it somewhat. There might be some discomfort as you begin to squeeze the valve. It will be okay in the end. You will be able to operate the pump and release valve. Look at the end result...You can achieve a nice erection now once you are head. Question...Have you discussed this with your Doctor yet ?
Michael, Coloplast Patient Educator.

—-
I can locate both ends of the valve and squeeze them, but I have no idea which end contains the the deflate pin. Right now (at 6-plus weeks), it’s a painful process, and I cannot get to a flaccid state (feels sort of spongy). But I shall persist ... oral sex for the first time tonight!
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:19 pm

At 6-weeks post-op, I just started cycling and I’m also having difficulty locating and operating the release on my Coloplast Titan. (Pumping is no problem.)
Making matters worse in operating the release is the fact that I have a very small scrotum. I usually have to apply heat to loosen my scrotum to get a better grip, but still it’s difficult, and right now it’s pretty painful. And I’m not able to get a good enough release for a real flaccid state.

I was activated at 6-weeks post-op (3 days ago.) I can pump it up but can't deflate. The valve is very high and hard to get a grasp on both sides at the same time. When I try to squeeze the valve, it hurts. I tough it out but can't seem to do whatever is required (?) to make it deflate. I'm going to take some Motrin and my wife is going to try to do it in a couple hours. I don't think this deflation valve is one of the Titan's strong points. Surely they could've made it easier to operate considering where it is placed. Very frustrating and annoying.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:20 pm

At 6-weeks post-op, I just started cycling and I’m also having difficulty locating and operating the release on my Coloplast Titan. (Pumping is no problem.)
Making matters worse in operating the release is the fact that I have a very small scrotum. I usually have to apply heat to loosen my scrotum to get a better grip, but still it’s difficult, and right now it’s pretty painful. And I’m not able to get a good enough release for a real flaccid state.

I was activated at 6-weeks post-op (3 days ago.) I can pump it up but can't deflate. The valve is very high and hard to get a grasp on both sides at the same time. When I try to squeeze the valve, it hurts. I tough it out but can't seem to do whatever is required (?) to make it deflate. I'm going to take some Motrin and my wife is going to try to do it in a couple hours. I don't think this deflation valve is one of the Titan's strong points. Surely they could've made it easier to operate considering where it is placed. Very frustrating and annoying.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:44 am

Nice size. Congratulations.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:14 pm

My wife couldn't do it either. ThisTitan deflate valve is a real drag.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Having had direct experience with both pumps, I think that pumping performancewise, Titan is WAY better; the amount of saline pushed is more, hence less pressings needed.

However, deflationwise, AMS is way easier. Once you find the button, press it four seconds and full deflation is a breeze.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”