Thanksgiving

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Donnie1954

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:35 am

Thanksgiving with my family was so great. I'm glad we didn't go around the table saying the things we were thankful for. I would have wanted to say.I'm thankful for my new dick. I'm thankful I will never lose an erection again. I am thankful I can fuck anytime and for as long as I want.. I am thankful for my Frank Talk family.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanksgiving with my family was so great. I'm glad we didn't go around the table saying the things we were thankful for. I would have wanted to say.I'm thankful for my new dick. I'm thankful I will never lose an erection again. I am thankful I can fuck anytime and for as long as I want.. I am thankful for my Frank Talk family.
Donnie

Happy Thanksgiving Donnie... it was great talking with you the other night. :)

Larry

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Thanksgiving with my family was so great. I'm glad we didn't go around the table saying the things we were thankful for. I would have wanted to say.I'm thankful for my new dick. I'm thankful I will never lose an erection again. I am thankful I can fuck anytime and for as long as I want.. I am thankful for my Frank Talk family.
Donnie

Eloquently stated. I share your enthusiasm.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Return to “General Discussion”