We have ignition....with a twist

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jmaqQK

We have ignition....with a twist

Postby jmaqQK » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:44 am

Last weekend I went out on the town (Bahrain) and to give the implant its first trial run - and being a single / casual dating rooster to practice covert moves I have been reading about from the guys here - deciding to first use the services of a nice hooker (more mature and experienced etc).

Hooked-up with a great looking Chinese lady (34 y/o odd) in a notorious club in Bahrain and after dancing and generally playing around, headed back to her apartment.

Before leaving the Club, pumped-up the implant to about 60% and then in the room excused myself to the bathroom and quickly pumped-up a bit more. Lady then went to bathroom, so pumped-up all the way...this all went very quickly and quietly.

Soon after a bit of foreplay, I went down for a muff dive, and also a few extra squirts on the pump (one handed is fine for me)...that was nicely unobtrusive as well.

She then flipped me over, got between my legs and straight into a blow job with hand motion - still going well but close quarters down there (whew!!). However, in one swift motion she took my entire-whole ball sack into her mouth - then ejected it, looked up at me between my legs and said with a grin "you gotta cock pump honey....cool we can boom boom long time", and sucked the lot back into her mouth again. :shock: :D

After a couple of hours, kicked back and relaxing, I explained what I was up to (trying out covert moves with my new implant). Her stated opinion was that '60% of ladies will take to it like a duck to water, 39% will quickly come around and the other 1% or so probably too prudish or whatever and never going to be compatible given my situation anyway - just move on from them...reckoning that the benefits of having a dick that can be activated anytime-anywhere and stay rock solid as long as desired is just such a huge plus for any lady (she reckons most natural guys just can't really stay the distance with a lady for her total satisfaction)'.

This weekend I will head off to another Club, try it out all over again and that has East European ladies and see if any cultural difference or attitude to my implant - looking forward to it - will let everyone know how it goes.

When I am back in the Philippines next month, I will then progress back to my regular dating ladies.....
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

jackhammerdreamz

Re: We have ignition....with a twist

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:52 am

Great to hear!!!

Keep up the good work :D
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm impressed that such an experienced woman didn't know you had an implant until she went for the sack. It's a testimony to how natural these implant erections are.
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Yep robertm, she did comment on how natural it all was and felt - erect and flaccid - albeit, she said she has only seen one implant before (hence she knew what the pump was)...sure as hell worked well and felt good from my perspective.

She said she has had and does have plenty of customers on ED drugs and injections though and can generally tell those (facial flushes or in the bathroom for a while - coming out with hard dick etc - been there done that of course myself) - and she was equally understanding and encouraging of those situations as well.

Cheers
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

Great post, especially for the younger guys who are worried about dating etc. It all becomes very easy once you get past the 6 month milestone :) :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 am

Great post jmaqQK! :lol: :lol: Being newly implanted and single myself I have thought about what my first experience would be but your post put me much at ease. Thanks!
49y/o. Single never married. ED issues started at 35. Basically hit and miss. ED progressively got worse even with pills. Implanted on Nov.1st 2017 by the outstanding Dr.Kramer and his wonderful staff in Baltimore with a Titan XL 26cm zero RTE's.

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:21 am

Thanks for the encouragement Ar54120 and Smetro...we all need it!

Well, as I alluded to in my initial post, continuing with my social experiment :D, last night I hooked-up (no pun intended) with a professional Russian beauty (38 yo)...

Followed the same routine as before and all went just so well and unobtrusively - muff dive followed by some doggy action...

After, she went down on me for the obligatory blow job - soon she started to rub he thumb over my head in an exploratory manner - looked up at me with with a huge smile / wagging her finger at me and said hahaha :) (she knew what the hard cylinder tips were of course)....then got stuck back into it (with sack in mouth too etc).

Couple of hours later, lounging back on the bed discussing things , she said she has seen 2-3 implants before and likes them - saying "what girl wouldn't like a hard dick on command". She also reckoned that "it shows the man is with them is confident and doing everything possible for his girl - love that attitude in a man".

She sounded me out that she would love to pump one up herself - well, be my guest...she did a full pump-up from a dead start, while giving head (boy that felt good)...after she said that it one of coolest things she had done - and would imagine that "most ladies would feel the same - their very own erotic dick at their own will and command"...

I am back to the Philippines in a couple of weeks and will then try it out on the abundantly open regular dating scene - see what everyday ladies think about things - if they happen to stumble across the fact that I am bionic (I don't intend to volunteer that information though - my business I reckon...but do feel more confident now to just brush it off confidently if they do come across the pump).

Cheers

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Well folks I completed the third and final phase of my ignition program, back in the Philippines -with regular dates (not hookers as above), as follows:

Lady 1: one night stand with nice lady of about 36 age, and she was none-the-wiser that I had an implant. Commented that I am stronger and harder than her previous 20 / 30 year old guys and had a great night - was going home in the morning for and extended sleep :)

Lady 2: been dating her for about a week and is 34 years of age. First two nights she was none-the-wiser. On night 3, after some serious ball sack groping and sucking she came across my pump (I have it placed higher than most so as discrete - I still have good hand strength and dexterity, so Doctor recommended this for single guys like me). I juts breezed it off with the truth - motorcycle racing accident in my youth, and she was fine with it...later commenting on the virtues of it - erections on demand :)

So all in all I am a happy camper and fully road tested now - my usual dates reacted just as the professional ladies in Bahrain said they would...

Life is not perfect but is very good

Cheers

Return to “Implants”