Low testosterone and ejaculations

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
regguy1967

Low testosterone and ejaculations

Postby regguy1967 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Hi Guys,
I have been on TRT for 11 years and anymore when I ejaculate there is almost nothing I was just wondering if any of you guys on TRT have the same problem or any input

thanks!
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

Larry10625

Re: Low testosterone and ejaculations

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 am

regguy1967 wrote:Hi Guys,
I have been on TRT for 11 years and anymore when I ejaculate there is almost nothing I was just wondering if any of you guys on TRT have the same problem or any input

thanks!

I don't have a total answer for you so I will leave that to one of the other members that may be able to offer some info. I did start Androgel for low T but it didn't work and got all over my clothes (it's a gel that you rob on you belly/chest area). Then I started injecting testosterone and BINGO, success at last. I was getting hornier than a three peckered Billy Goat. When I lost my implant they told me to stop taking the injections for a while.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:59 am

Larry, I had the double edged sword some years back. I had ED and pills stopped working. I also felt run down all the time and it was due to low T.

After getting on the T shots, I was also quite horny, but only like a 2 peckered billygoat lol.

That was when I decided to get penile injections. Now it's all in balance.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:34 am

tomas1 wrote:Larry, I had the double edged sword some years back. I had ED and pills stopped working. I also felt run down all the time and it was due to low T.

After getting on the T shots, I was also quite horny, but only like a 2 peckered billygoat lol.

That was when I decided to get penile injections. Now it's all in balance.

hahaha, yeah but I just wasn't interested in sex, boner or not.

Larry

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Thanks Larry
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 am

I have been on low T injections for several years. I am 54 soon to be 55, my ejaculations are the same. My only side effect from the medicine is my balls have shrunk...alto. I have a bunch of extra ball sack that hangs down with nothing there. Its a pain to keep shavenl the low t injections have been great for me. Keeps my motor running and tour a few days after my injection...Inqm as horny aw the only bull in a herd of 500 cows in heat!!!Lola

Hope this helps
Seeking info ska Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 am

thanks Scott

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:53 pm

I've been on T therapy for a few years now. My level was all the way down to 120 before. I give myself a weekly injection. Awhile back my level was 1330 and the doc cut the dosage in half out of a concern for a stroke. Last check it was in mid 700's. My balls haven't shrunk as some have said. Without the T therapy I get lethargic and have no energy. With the therapy I work out 4 days a week. Well, I did anyway before breaking my back about 2 weeks ago at the gym. I was lifting about 300 lbs on the leg press machine. When I had the weight at the top the cable attached to them broke. My seat rocketed back on a rail and slammed into an end stop. Where my back contacted it I have 3 compression fractures in the vertebrae. It's put a momentary halt to sex. DAMN!!! I'm seeing an attorney soon and the funny thing is the first thing my wife said was she is going to sue for loss of services.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 pm

best of luck with your recovery!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:07 am

DaveKell wrote:I've been on T therapy for a few years now. My level was all the way down to 120 before. I give myself a weekly injection. Awhile back my level was 1330 and the doc cut the dosage in half out of a concern for a stroke. Last check it was in mid 700's. My balls haven't shrunk as some have said. Without the T therapy I get lethargic and have no energy. With the therapy I work out 4 days a week. Well, I did anyway before breaking my back about 2 weeks ago at the gym. I was lifting about 300 lbs on the leg press machine. When I had the weight at the top the cable attached to them broke. My seat rocketed back on a rail and slammed into an end stop. Where my back contacted it I have 3 compression fractures in the vertebrae. It's put a momentary halt to sex. DAMN!!! I'm seeing an attorney soon and the funny thing is the first thing my wife said was she is going to sue for loss of services.

When my T level was low, I really wanted nothing to do with sex. I started off with Androgel and not only did it not work, it stunk like rubbing alcohol and got all over my shirt. Then injections in the back of my front and voila, horny, horny, horney. Then when I lost my implant and the doctor told me to stop the injections and I am now back to not giving a shit about sex... I really feel sorry for my wife, this should have nothing to do with her, but it does, BIG TIME. December 14th can't get here quick enough. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”