Hello, new member...

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
thanos

Hello, new member...

Postby thanos » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 am

Hallo

I am a 35 year old male from Greece who suffers from severe erectile dysfunction. I have done blood tests and doppler ultrasound and they all came back clear. Doctors here in Greece suggest that it is psychogenic in nature but I am sure it is not because i can't achieve full erections in all times (even during masturbation) and have absolutely no sensation in my penis. I can ejaculate with tremendous difficulty and even then I don't feel much...I am in this condition for one year and a half now. The last doctor I visited said it might be something micro-arterial that cannot be shown on the ultrasound. I have tried pills with no success, shock wave treatment with no success and injections that were horrible as they caused me enormous pain. I also have to add that my penis has shrunk for some reason and has lost length and girth both in flaccid and erect state so I doubt this whole thing is psychological.

tomas1

Re: Hello, new member...

Postby tomas1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 am

When I lost size due to lack of erections, I got a pump to get the size back. I never did get around to trying sex with it though. Pumping did get the original size back though.
Welcome to the forum, and hope you can get some resolution for your problem.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:23 am

just a test..... please ignore this
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

thanos

Postby thanos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 am

Ignore what?

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Welcome to Frank Talk.
I hope you find the site and the guys who share their stories and insights as helpful as I have.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:08 am

Thanos,
Welcome to Franktalk. This is a very helpful,and supportive place. It can be so frustrating having ED and not knowing why. I went years without understanding the cause of my own problems. I was so grateful when a different doctor had me go for the Penile Doppler test. After being told it was a Pschologicsl problem, which I knew it was not, I was relieved to finally have proof it was a severe Venous Leak.

I pray for you that you will find what courses your problem. It certainly sounds like there may be some nerve issue, but whatever it is, I hope you get the help you need.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

thanos

Postby thanos » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:00 am

I have done three different doppler tests so far and they all came back perfect...I just don't get it. Can you be completely impotent AND have no sensation because of mental issues?

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:17 am

Thanos,
As you mentioned in your post, the ultrasound equipment doesn’t detect nerve damage. It may be worthwhile asking your doctor if there are tests to detect nerve issues or a doctor who specializes in that field. If you are lacking feelings in your penis, there has to be a reason for it and I don’t see how it could be in your head.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

thanos

Postby thanos » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 am

Well the point is I have sensations (hot,cold,pain), everything EXCEPT pleasure. I cannot feel pleasure. When I touch my penis is exactly like touching my finger, I cannot feel anything sexual.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Oral sex give you any pleasure?
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”