Greetings

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
BustedBob

Greetings

Postby BustedBob » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 am

Hi all, Bob here, from England.
I'm coming up to two weeks post op.
I was recovering quite nicely but had to go back into London on Tuesday, a week after my operation as they hadn't deflated me and a 90%-er was making life very difficult. Anyway since then I've been having severe pain and although my temperature is not that high I'm having hot and cold sweats.
What have I done?
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

radioradio

Re: Greetings

Postby radioradio » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:53 am

Welcome to Frank Talk.
If you have a fever, I think you should see your doctor ASAP.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:39 am

BustedBob wrote:Hi all, Bob here, from England.
I'm coming up to two weeks post op.
I was recovering quite nicely but had to go back into London on Tuesday, a week after my operation as they hadn't deflated me and a 90%-er was making life very difficult. Anyway since then I've been having severe pain and although my temperature is not that high I'm having hot and cold sweats.
What have I done?

First things first. I was implanted on March 30 and by the end of April they were removing my implant to save my life as I had developed septic shock. Like you, my temp wasn't that high but I started getting the sweats and then having hallucinations ... I really didn't think I was that sick. Go see your doctor before you die from sepsis.

Next, may I suggest that you create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

BustedBob

Postby BustedBob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 am

Thanks for the advise all, I ended up going back and spending Saturday night in hospital. I have a urinary infection, the implant is all good.
I will update my signature next week as I have no idea what model it is :D
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 am

BustedBob wrote:Thanks for the advise all, I ended up going back and spending Saturday night in hospital. I have a urinary infection, the implant is all good.
I will update my signature next week as I have no idea what model it is :D

That's great news.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”