Huge Anxieties

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Huge Anxieties

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 pm

I really do not want to know what all is done in the OR. I think there was a piece on either 60 minutes about the videos that are done in the OR apparently there is a growing trend for OR teams to show off dance moves and lip sync wnile in the OR

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 am

Going to the dentist is worse :x
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 pm

nudist wrote:
medhatg wrote:My advice, never go for the spinal. There are 1 in 10,000 chances you lose partial of full sensation in the lower part of your body. When my doctor mentioned that, I said, thanks but no thanks.
Good luck.

what were the chances of not waking up under anesthesia?

If you'd anesthesia before and you woke up, the chances are zero.

nudist

Postby nudist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

medhatg wrote:
nudist wrote:
medhatg wrote:My advice, never go for the spinal. There are 1 in 10,000 chances you lose partial of full sensation in the lower part of your body. When my doctor mentioned that, I said, thanks but no thanks.
Good luck.

I do not think this is correct. if this were true, an anesthesiologist would tell you that there is no risk if you have ever been anesthetized before.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 pm

nudist wrote:
medhatg wrote:
nudist wrote:

I do not think this is correct. if this were true, an anesthesiologist would tell you that there is no risk if you have ever been anesthetized before.

There is always a slight chance you will not wake up. That happened once to me never happened before had never happened since. I let them know about it

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 am

liber.tine wrote:1 hour ago i first saw a full-length video of the procedure during surgery. Iam quite shocked about how painful it looks. I wish i didnt see it. Worst part was when they puncture the glans, i didnt know this is necessary,thought the glans is left untouched.

The penis is the most sensitive part of the body, when i think about what will be done to my penis, i wanna cry. My surgery will be in 10 days and iam full of fear and have racking headaches.

How did all of you manage this psychowar? Iam 28 and this is the worst time of my life, sometimes i dont know how to go on.

Piece of cake! :D I saw a video too before my surgery because I wanted to see what exactly they did. I thought the same thing as you! :shock: Honestly, they drug you up pretty good just before surgery and you are quite relaxed. I was in the hospital overnight, and had plenty of pain medication. I was feeling no pain :D . Now 2 weeks recovery time is a little uncomfortable, but well worth it. :lol: Never was I in excruciating pain, just some discomfort.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 am

liber.tine wrote:1 hour ago i first saw a full-length video of the procedure during surgery. Iam quite shocked about how painful it looks. I wish i didnt see it. Worst part was when they puncture the glans, i didnt know this is necessary,thought the glans is left untouched.

The penis is the most sensitive part of the body, when i think about what will be done to my penis, i wanna cry. My surgery will be in 10 days and iam full of fear and have racking headaches.

How did all of you manage this psychowar? Iam 28 and this is the worst time of my life, sometimes i dont know how to go on.

While training to become a paramedic, we had to do 2 days in the OR. I was shocked at the way they handle our parts. Then I had my surgery and it wasn't all that bad, and they gave me some excellent drugs for pain and to help me sleep. Then on December 1st 2015, I had a heart attack and required a triple bi-pass. The night before the surgery I was TERRIFIED because I remembered how they handle my parts. I really didn't have any choice, so I took my Ativan like a good little boy, and went to sleep. The next day, right on schedule, I had my surgery. When I woke up, yes there was pain, for which they very quickly gave me drugs to combat. Although there was pain, it really was not what I was expecting. I don't know how to describe it, but I can tell you that our body is a really tough ole bird capable of handling a lot of abuse. Don't be nervous, not only will you be fine but get rid of all those negative thoughts and replace them with thoughts of you, on a nude beach, surrounded by gorgeous nude woman and now you have a dick that can go all day and night. :)

Larry

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm

One thing for sure: implants were not invented for sissies. If you have sleepless nights why don’t you just cancel the appointment? But if I were you I would go ahead and look forward to countless hours of fantastic sex.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 am

[qqquote="Larry10625"]

While training to become a paramedic, we had to do 2 days in the OR. I was shocked at the way they handle our parts. Then I had my surgery and it wasn't all that bad, and they gave me some excellent drugs for pain and to help me sleep. Then on December 1st 2015, I had a heart attack and required a triple bi-pass. The night before the surgery I was TERRIFIED because I remembered how they handle my parts. I really didn't have any choice, so I took my Ativan like a good little boy, and went to sleep. The next day, right on schedule, I had my surgery. When I woke up, yes there was pain, for which they very quickly gave me drugs to combat. Although there was pain, it really was not what I was expecting. I don't know how to describe it, but I can tell you that our body is a really tough ole bird capable of handling a lot of abuse. Don't be nervous, not only will you be fine but get rid of all those negative thoughts and replace them with thoughts of you, on a nude beach, surrounded by gorgeous nude woman and now you have a dick that can go all day and night. :)

Larry[/quote]
As it has been said before our dicks are bionic, the rest of the body is not. You will give out before it does

Return to “Implants”