Subject Needed!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Larry10625

Re: Subject Needed!

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am

Pabowhunter wrote:
Otter46 wrote:Hey Pabowhunter,

Just wondering when you decided to go w injections, did your Doc inject you first and give you any instructions or just cut you loose?

I'm not having good luck w the ED meds anymore; results not the best besides the nasty side effects. So, I was wondering about pursuing injections, but would like to talk to someone who is using them, what took them in that direction & how results were.

Hey
Well I decided to go with injections after I saw my GP explained my situation.. I have been unsuccessful obtaining a erection for a little over a year ... At 41 years of age I was told "Your much too young to have problems like that" So I asked "What can we do about it" He did some basic blood work and physical and sent me to a Urologist within there network.. I'm self employed and uninsured medically so cash out of pocket was drying up swiftly.. Anyways I saw said Urologist who had my basic test results and explained that my ED was not organic and probably brought on by mental stress due to a failing marriage and work stress .. I was Swiftly prescribed the Oral meds which I eventually tried all the big 3 at all doses with little to no effect and as you may know they were very expensive in my neck of the woods 60.00 a piece .. Shocked to say the least that none of it worked as was my General and Urologist . At that point I was out a good bit of money and basically running out of options .. I asked the Urologist "what next " I was told that if I wanted he could try injections but only the FDA approved ones I suppose he was talking about Eddex Caverject excuse my ignorance I'm not positive on brand names because I lost interest when he explained the cost and told me that he hasn't really prescribed that to a basically fit healthy man ofy age and kind of scared me with the bent pecker and scaring .. He then went on to explain a implant "Bionic" I was not willing to go that route cost for 1 and just not in the cards at 40s . I left his office with my tail between my legs ... I started thinking about the injections he spoke of because my life was falling apart slowly but surely as divorce was inevitable and my self esteem and general self worth of a man was crippling me just as fast.. I was determined to get a erection even if I only used it to look at.. To the internet I went .. I spent my nights in basically a empty home that my wife and I once shared scouring the internet .. I stumbled across Trimix / Bimix /Quadmix basically the compounded injectables . I swear , I read everything possible on the topic which eventually led me here where I found all kinds of useful information and plenty of good men willing to discuss there experiences .. After a few days I contacted the Urologist that had my medical records and picked his brain about the compounded meds and was basically told " Not a good idea in his mind because not enough research or FDA approval so he was not comfortable with the idea.. Back to square 1 basically .. So I continued to research all I could and I swear I read every post on this site and internet that was relevant to the subject. It was time now to find another Urologist that had experience with compounded injections wasn't easy I called every Urologist within 60 miles of me with basically same results only FDA approved injections. I already out a good bit of cash I wasn't going to just keep throwing it away for same end result.. I contacted a well respected Urologist in the city and was told he did have extensive experience in Injections and more importantly Compounded ones. I swiftly made the appointment . Within a week I was in his office where I had my records sent prior to my visit .. A full battery of tests were done again such as blood work urine general physical prostate exam .. He spoke with me about my condition and asked about my psychological state .. He spoke of Gains Wave said it was a option but since all orals have failed he said injections we're also a option but a penile Doppler ultrasound was required along with the test injection . He explained the additional cost and told me to think on it for a bit and he be willing do that.. I needed no thinking and asked" how soon could we try that route" he checked his watch and said we can do it today if I like .. "Let's do this " Ten minutes of prep work I was naked from waist down tits up laying on my back on a table .. Now, let me tell u I'm not good with needles and the thought of one in my pecker made me cringe , but at this point I figured it's man the hell up and pray to the good Lord it works because not only am I out of options but going broke fast chasing a erection. I was not confident because my failed orals but literally praying not sure if that's morally correct but just being honest.. He started the Doppler ultrasound flaccid said looks good so far let's inject the Trimix .. He explained that he going to try a weak formula based off my existing test results mostly likely I'd respond well . He loaded the needle with 20 units said he try 10 and check on me in 10 min . He told me to watch him prep the bottle clean the area load syringe and told me the target areas of 10/2 O clock to alternate sides mid shaft to 1/2 " to base . " All that pretty much fell on deaf ears because I was staring at that needle" he then stuck me , To my surprise I felt pretty much nothing but a tiny pinch.. Scale of pain on 1/10 maybe a 1 .. He then said relax be back in 10 min . Door closed I looked at it quick to make sure I wasn't bleeding out , didn't know what to expect! No damages no pain no discomfort! Anyways within a min I started to feel action down below so I kind of wanted to look again but pretty much continued to pray for about 5 min when I felt it flop up and over and hit my belly with kind of a thud so to speak ! I quickly sat up and that bad boy was staring back at me ! I believe I let out a "Holy shit" and had to touch it ! I jumped down off table and was walking around with the biggest smile because for the first time in over a year I was looking at a erection .. Kind of a big deal as silly as it may sound.. So I kinda was strutting around the basically in a semi dark room don't ask me why he turned the light out but he did "Maybe to set a mood" I dunno but whatever .. At about 10 min he knocked and came in turn light on and said "Well that did the trick" I said "Yeah buddy" he then said hop back up on the exam table and let's have a look .. He squeezed said plenty thick poked said plenty rigid and asked if I felt any pain ache or discomfort, I said nope nothing but joy! He chuckled said good , now let's get technical he started the Doppler ultrasound again which is also painless nothing just jelly and a wand .. He said good blood flow no leaks checking both sides he said everything looks as should.. He said I could get dressed and he would be calling me a prescription in to a compound pharmacy he uses and they will contact me.. I asked what the formula was he said it's Trimix and it's a standard script . With my knowledge from reading I asked what formula he used he said which I thought was odd "There is only 1 that u used to be able to modify it but new regulations don't allow it " . I said "Oh ok" .. I walked out of office trying to keep that at Bay and I made it but it was tough.. I had a 2 hr drive home were it pretty much rode "Shot gun" with me the entire trip.. At about the 2hr mark it went flaccid slowly but surely.. I eagerly await the pharmacy call which I got 3 days later . I was called in a total of 8 prescription of Trimix to use over a year.. 5ml bottle 85.00 with 10 syringe BD brand and swabs 30.00 overnight shipping . I couldn't get my bank card out fast enough.. Now at 10 units that around 50 injections per 5ml bottle . 2 days later at my door in cooler ice pack still frozen.. I couldn't wait to try it myself at home that night even though I was alone in a empty home.. I studied a few videos to refresh my memory loaded syringe 10 units and injected .. Once again being afraid of Needles I was hesitant a bit but ED is a horrible thing and it was ruining my life so I knew I could do it .. I sat on edge of my couch and just stared at it once again praying I did everything right! Within minutes it started to thicken and grow length wise "Magic like" I didn't know if I should touch it in fear of it going away so I kind of just watched it and looking at the timer I set on my phone aside of me, at 12 mins it was once again looking me in the eyes! So , it's been about a month now and I've injected 8 times total with zero misses other than 1 time I tried 8 units to try and cut back erection time which didn't give me a solid erection maybe 60% erection. My initial dose at office was 10 units and it gives me a solid erection for 2 1/2 hrs but it's not painful at all just don't think I'd ever find a woman willing to find that useful is all.. But I found for some reason I need that 10 units . Also even though im solid thick and plenty rigid for penetrating any vagina I'll be lucky to come across I've got some drawbacks...
1st .. If u read any of my prior posts u will read, my erections are cold to the touch .. I'm not talking about a hr later I'm talking instantly for the entire duration ..
2nd .. My penis head does not swell or harden.. It looks a bit silly as I'm thick but the "Helmet" don't match the shaft and it's spongy also cold and Orgasm is extremely difficult probably because head is not not sensitive...
3rd .. I believe the reason I can easily manage the 2.5 hr erection is because it's not reaching it's full potential it's not a "Raging boner" skin stretching head swelling veins bulging boner.. I've taken measurements over the years of my natural erections and although I'm not huge by no means nor am I bragging I'm slightly above average according to my research at the time..But my Trimix erection is falling short about 1/2" length and a good 1/4" in girth.. Trimix puts me @ 6.5" long and 5.5 thick if not mistaken I'm not currently home to look at my notes .. I keep a journal so to speak of my injections I keep notes it's just me .. Once again I'm very pleased with my results and I'm thrilled to have found this site and glad I learned of Trimix and been able to successfully achieve a erection .. Here comes the" But" ... One can't help or at least I can't help but wonder if I could try to achieve that "Holy Grail" of erections! But ya know what . That's what's its about experiment try different potency higher lower dose basically as others mention "Dial in" So I'll experiment a little and be cautious not to end up in ER . Eventually that is because I'm thrilled to death with what I got and if I don't ever achieve anything better so be it .. I already am successful!
Just my experience so far, milage varies as there are so many variables and factors to take into consideration .. My suggestion is if you are struggling with ED and Oral medication is not productive I say go for it my friend I'm glad I did.. What I'd do differently being I have no medical insurance is probably go through online service to talk to a Urologist or Dr with a Online consultation for Trimix it's very reasonable priced and I could have saved a lot of money.But only if you have already been through all the basic battery of testing because It cost me a lot of money being self pay and going through everything I did .. But If insured then it's probably not a issue.. Once again just my experience and one should always get all the medical advice and all testing to find the cause first and foremost.. Hope this helps sorry for the long rant as I'm away from home on business and kind of stir crazy at the moment.. Good luck keep us posted a great group of guys here with lots of experience willing to help out ..
Aka Frankenpecker

Good morning; What a great informative post, with a touch of humour. I know that the head has it's own blood supply so lots of guys will have ED but their glans gets swollen and hard. I wonder if injecting the head is an option?? You should ask your doctor. I wouldn't think that you would inject much... also, I think every doctor that prescribes the injections tells their patients that they can increase the amount to the desired result. You have to be very careful that you don't get a priapism, it hurts like hell and many times requires doctor intervention. Because you keep such a good journal, you could try going up 1 unit at a time until you are happy with the results. I have had problems for many years and I must say I envy you... you have found a solution to your problem, I am still waiting. :)

Larry

Otter46

Postby Otter46 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Thanks Pabowhunter,

Oh my gosh, never expected to get such an informative reply, you covered pretty much everything!! Did have a few ?'s still.

1. What size needle do you use?
2. I wonder if a warming lubricant or a warm wash cloth would solve the coldness issue?
3. Wonder what makes the head not "beef" up like the shaft does?

Thanks much when you get a chance, appreciate it a lot.
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Pabowhunter

Postby Pabowhunter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 am

Otter46 wrote:Thanks Pabowhunter,

Oh my gosh, never expected to get such an informative reply, you covered pretty much everything!! Did have a few ?'s still.

1. What size needle do you use?
2. I wonder if a warming lubricant or a warm wash cloth would solve the coldness issue?
3. Wonder what makes the head not "beef" up like the shaft does?

Thanks much when you get a chance, appreciate it a lot.

31G 5/16 BD 100 unit
Don't know about the warming lubricant or wash cloth but not bad idea , I'm game to try it.
As far as the head not swelling , I've got my own theory on that as I haven't heard back from my Urologist as of yet .. My theory : My Trimix mixture is considered very weak and my dosage is on the low end it's not enough of either to reach the separate chamber for the head.. Once again only a theory of mine.. On the rare occasion I get morning wood the head does swell so I know it's all working . And like I said I'm new to all this only a month in ... With a little experimenting and asking advice from the guys on here Maybe I get some stuff figured out..
Other Known Alias : Frankenpecker
Developed ED @ 42 years young.. Diagnosis: "Non Organic..." Urologist Prescribed Trimix 9/14/17 Still trying to work out the bugs, but it's been a life changer!!!

Pabowhunter

Postby Pabowhunter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:44 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Pabowhunter wrote:
Otter46 wrote:Hey Pabowhunter,

Just wondering when you decided to go w injections, did your Doc inject you first and give you any instructions or just cut you loose?

I'm not having good luck w the ED meds anymore; results not the best besides the nasty side effects. So, I was wondering about pursuing injections, but would like to talk to someone who is using them, what took them in that direction & how results were.

Hey
Well I decided to go with injections after I saw my GP explained my situation.. I have been unsuccessful obtaining a erection for a little over a year ... At 41 years of age I was told "Your much too young to have problems like that" So I asked "What can we do about it" He did some basic blood work and physical and sent me to a Urologist within there network.. I'm self employed and uninsured medically so cash out of pocket was drying up swiftly.. Anyways I saw said Urologist who had my basic test results and explained that my ED was not organic and probably brought on by mental stress due to a failing marriage and work stress .. I was Swiftly prescribed the Oral meds which I eventually tried all the big 3 at all doses with little to no effect and as you may know they were very expensive in my neck of the woods 60.00 a piece .. Shocked to say the least that none of it worked as was my General and Urologist . At that point I was out a good bit of money and basically running out of options .. I asked the Urologist "what next " I was told that if I wanted he could try injections but only the FDA approved ones I suppose he was talking about Eddex Caverject excuse my ignorance I'm not positive on brand names because I lost interest when he explained the cost and told me that he hasn't really prescribed that to a basically fit healthy man ofy age and kind of scared me with the bent pecker and scaring .. He then went on to explain a implant "Bionic" I was not willing to go that route cost for 1 and just not in the cards at 40s . I left his office with my tail between my legs ... I started thinking about the injections he spoke of because my life was falling apart slowly but surely as divorce was inevitable and my self esteem and general self worth of a man was crippling me just as fast.. I was determined to get a erection even if I only used it to look at.. To the internet I went .. I spent my nights in basically a empty home that my wife and I once shared scouring the internet .. I stumbled across Trimix / Bimix /Quadmix basically the compounded injectables . I swear , I read everything possible on the topic which eventually led me here where I found all kinds of useful information and plenty of good men willing to discuss there experiences .. After a few days I contacted the Urologist that had my medical records and picked his brain about the compounded meds and was basically told " Not a good idea in his mind because not enough research or FDA approval so he was not comfortable with the idea.. Back to square 1 basically .. So I continued to research all I could and I swear I read every post on this site and internet that was relevant to the subject. It was time now to find another Urologist that had experience with compounded injections wasn't easy I called every Urologist within 60 miles of me with basically same results only FDA approved injections. I already out a good bit of cash I wasn't going to just keep throwing it away for same end result.. I contacted a well respected Urologist in the city and was told he did have extensive experience in Injections and more importantly Compounded ones. I swiftly made the appointment . Within a week I was in his office where I had my records sent prior to my visit .. A full battery of tests were done again such as blood work urine general physical prostate exam .. He spoke with me about my condition and asked about my psychological state .. He spoke of Gains Wave said it was a option but since all orals have failed he said injections we're also a option but a penile Doppler ultrasound was required along with the test injection . He explained the additional cost and told me to think on it for a bit and he be willing do that.. I needed no thinking and asked" how soon could we try that route" he checked his watch and said we can do it today if I like .. "Let's do this " Ten minutes of prep work I was naked from waist down tits up laying on my back on a table .. Now, let me tell u I'm not good with needles and the thought of one in my pecker made me cringe , but at this point I figured it's man the hell up and pray to the good Lord it works because not only am I out of options but going broke fast chasing a erection. I was not confident because my failed orals but literally praying not sure if that's morally correct but just being honest.. He started the Doppler ultrasound flaccid said looks good so far let's inject the Trimix .. He explained that he going to try a weak formula based off my existing test results mostly likely I'd respond well . He loaded the needle with 20 units said he try 10 and check on me in 10 min . He told me to watch him prep the bottle clean the area load syringe and told me the target areas of 10/2 O clock to alternate sides mid shaft to 1/2 " to base . " All that pretty much fell on deaf ears because I was staring at that needle" he then stuck me , To my surprise I felt pretty much nothing but a tiny pinch.. Scale of pain on 1/10 maybe a 1 .. He then said relax be back in 10 min . Door closed I looked at it quick to make sure I wasn't bleeding out , didn't know what to expect! No damages no pain no discomfort! Anyways within a min I started to feel action down below so I kind of wanted to look again but pretty much continued to pray for about 5 min when I felt it flop up and over and hit my belly with kind of a thud so to speak ! I quickly sat up and that bad boy was staring back at me ! I believe I let out a "Holy shit" and had to touch it ! I jumped down off table and was walking around with the biggest smile because for the first time in over a year I was looking at a erection .. Kind of a big deal as silly as it may sound.. So I kinda was strutting around the basically in a semi dark room don't ask me why he turned the light out but he did "Maybe to set a mood" I dunno but whatever .. At about 10 min he knocked and came in turn light on and said "Well that did the trick" I said "Yeah buddy" he then said hop back up on the exam table and let's have a look .. He squeezed said plenty thick poked said plenty rigid and asked if I felt any pain ache or discomfort, I said nope nothing but joy! He chuckled said good , now let's get technical he started the Doppler ultrasound again which is also painless nothing just jelly and a wand .. He said good blood flow no leaks checking both sides he said everything looks as should.. He said I could get dressed and he would be calling me a prescription in to a compound pharmacy he uses and they will contact me.. I asked what the formula was he said it's Trimix and it's a standard script . With my knowledge from reading I asked what formula he used he said which I thought was odd "There is only 1 that u used to be able to modify it but new regulations don't allow it " . I said "Oh ok" .. I walked out of office trying to keep that at Bay and I made it but it was tough.. I had a 2 hr drive home were it pretty much rode "Shot gun" with me the entire trip.. At about the 2hr mark it went flaccid slowly but surely.. I eagerly await the pharmacy call which I got 3 days later . I was called in a total of 8 prescription of Trimix to use over a year.. 5ml bottle 85.00 with 10 syringe BD brand and swabs 30.00 overnight shipping . I couldn't get my bank card out fast enough.. Now at 10 units that around 50 injections per 5ml bottle . 2 days later at my door in cooler ice pack still frozen.. I couldn't wait to try it myself at home that night even though I was alone in a empty home.. I studied a few videos to refresh my memory loaded syringe 10 units and injected .. Once again being afraid of Needles I was hesitant a bit but ED is a horrible thing and it was ruining my life so I knew I could do it .. I sat on edge of my couch and just stared at it once again praying I did everything right! Within minutes it started to thicken and grow length wise "Magic like" I didn't know if I should touch it in fear of it going away so I kind of just watched it and looking at the timer I set on my phone aside of me, at 12 mins it was once again looking me in the eyes! So , it's been about a month now and I've injected 8 times total with zero misses other than 1 time I tried 8 units to try and cut back erection time which didn't give me a solid erection maybe 60% erection. My initial dose at office was 10 units and it gives me a solid erection for 2 1/2 hrs but it's not painful at all just don't think I'd ever find a woman willing to find that useful is all.. But I found for some reason I need that 10 units . Also even though im solid thick and plenty rigid for penetrating any vagina I'll be lucky to come across I've got some drawbacks...
1st .. If u read any of my prior posts u will read, my erections are cold to the touch .. I'm not talking about a hr later I'm talking instantly for the entire duration ..
2nd .. My penis head does not swell or harden.. It looks a bit silly as I'm thick but the "Helmet" don't match the shaft and it's spongy also cold and Orgasm is extremely difficult probably because head is not not sensitive...
3rd .. I believe the reason I can easily manage the 2.5 hr erection is because it's not reaching it's full potential it's not a "Raging boner" skin stretching head swelling veins bulging boner.. I've taken measurements over the years of my natural erections and although I'm not huge by no means nor am I bragging I'm slightly above average according to my research at the time..But my Trimix erection is falling short about 1/2" length and a good 1/4" in girth.. Trimix puts me @ 6.5" long and 5.5 thick if not mistaken I'm not currently home to look at my notes .. I keep a journal so to speak of my injections I keep notes it's just me .. Once again I'm very pleased with my results and I'm thrilled to have found this site and glad I learned of Trimix and been able to successfully achieve a erection .. Here comes the" But" ... One can't help or at least I can't help but wonder if I could try to achieve that "Holy Grail" of erections! But ya know what . That's what's its about experiment try different potency higher lower dose basically as others mention "Dial in" So I'll experiment a little and be cautious not to end up in ER . Eventually that is because I'm thrilled to death with what I got and if I don't ever achieve anything better so be it .. I already am successful!
Just my experience so far, milage varies as there are so many variables and factors to take into consideration .. My suggestion is if you are struggling with ED and Oral medication is not productive I say go for it my friend I'm glad I did.. What I'd do differently being I have no medical insurance is probably go through online service to talk to a Urologist or Dr with a Online consultation for Trimix it's very reasonable priced and I could have saved a lot of money.But only if you have already been through all the basic battery of testing because It cost me a lot of money being self pay and going through everything I did .. But If insured then it's probably not a issue.. Once again just my experience and one should always get all the medical advice and all testing to find the cause first and foremost.. Hope this helps sorry for the long rant as I'm away from home on business and kind of stir crazy at the moment.. Good luck keep us posted a great group of guys here with lots of experience willing to help out ..
Aka Frankenpecker

Good morning; What a great informative post, with a touch of humour. I know that the head has it's own blood supply so lots of guys will have ED but their glans gets swollen and hard. I wonder if injecting the head is an option?? You should ask your doctor. I wouldn't think that you would inject much... also, I think every doctor that prescribes the injections tells their patients that they can increase the amount to the desired result. You have to be very careful that you don't get a priapism, it hurts like hell and many times requires doctor intervention. Because you keep such a good journal, you could try going up 1 unit at a time until you are happy with the results. I have had problems for many years and I must say I envy you... you have found a solution to your problem, I am still waiting. :)

Larry

Yeah , im waiting on reply from my Urologist on a few things as I stumped the Physician assistant..
I will try working my way up a unit at a time until I hear back .. I think once I do I'm going to ask to try 10/30/1 mixture out also..

I'm sure all will work out for you brother ... Your time is near .
Developed ED @ 42 years young.. Diagnosis: "Non Organic..." Urologist Prescribed Trimix 9/14/17 Still trying to work out the bugs, but it's been a life changer!!!

Pabowhunter

Postby Pabowhunter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:47 am

bldoink wrote:That was a good informative post and an entertaining read. If I had one suggestion it would be to add more paragraph breaks.

Thanks !
Good suggestion ... I kinda do ramble on and get carried away with run ons .
Too tired to edit most the time my friend!

calixtus

INJECTION VIDEO

Postby calixtus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:35 am

This professionally done video will make a fine legacy for subject’s grandchildren.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

calixtus

INJECT THE GLANS ?

Postby calixtus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 am

The idea makes no anatomical sense since one injects the caverns so they engorge with blood and retain it. I have never seen it suggested anywhere. It could cause injury. Consult a urologist before doing any experimentation.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Return to “Injections”