Coloplast cylinder question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dustyknox

Coloplast cylinder question

Postby Dustyknox » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 pm

I have read that after time the Coloplast cylinders become more comfortable/malleable. Approximately how long did that take?
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

PFracture

Re: Coloplast cylinder question

Postby PFracture » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Hey dude... try giving a look to "Merrix" and "alibaba" diaries. Should have good information there regarding those issues!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:41 am

At almost 9 months I can report that both the pump and cylinders have softened noticeably from 5 months onward and length has improved a little but girth continues to expand with twice daily cycling.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:43 am

PFracture wrote:Hey dude... try giving a look to "Merrix" and "alibaba" diaries. Should have good information there regarding those issues!

Also read ddbryan1972 Stretching routine.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 am

Donnie has an AMS not a Titan

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 am

I haven't noticed any appreciable change in my Titan cylinders since installed in 2008. But I hardly ever inflate mine, and that may have something to do with it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:33 am

Dustyknox wrote:I have read that after time the Coloplast cylinders become more comfortable/malleable. Approximately how long did that take?

Hey there

Saw your story in the other thread and felt it was in many ways like reading my own. Just a shorter version of it!
You even ended up with the same implant as me, i.e. a 24 cm Titan without RTEs.
I am happy to do my best to help a fellow Eid patient with such a similar story as myself.

As we all understand, there is not one night when we go to bed with stiff cylinders and wake up next morning with soft ones. It is a process. But for sure, today, 21 months after surgery, my cylinders are far more soft when flaccid than they were one month after surgery. Heck, a month after surgery I didn't even have anything which could be called a flaccid. It was a semi erection which was a pain in the ass to hide in clothes. Eid explained to me that part of the reason is your own body fluids after surgery which is stuck in the cavernous together with the cylinders. And another part is that the Bioflex material simply needs some time to soften up. You will have a half boner even if the cylinders are emptied of fluid.

If I would dare to mention any time when my flaccid felt as the finished product, I'd say 4-5 months after surgery. But probably the change (to the better) kept on longer than that, just at a slower pace than in the beginning.

My only advice to you is to feel content. You picked arguably the best doc in the world, he gave you the implant which will give you the hardest, thickest dick possible, and he didn't use any RTEs - which will improve your angle, your axial rigidity and minimise the hinge effect.

Your pic looks great.
Just be prepared for a few months of recovery and in some situations some discomfort. But you are in for a great future with a great dick.
If you have any further questions, just PM me. It might take a while before I see your PM, but eventually I will.

Take care and all the best.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Dustyknox

Postby Dustyknox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Merrix thanks for the reply! It's good to see you back. Your contribution to this forum was VERY helpful to me, and I am sure many others feel the same way as well. I sincerely appreciate you taking such a the time to document your experience in such detail. Thank you, and I wish you the best.
Age & staus: mid 30s and single
Implant date: September 8, 2017
Implant model: Coloplast Titan 24cm (no RTE)
Doctor: Eid
ED cause: Propecia (10 years plus of ED)
My story thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8775

Return to “Implants”