Miles of fun 4.75 inches at a time….

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Or: How I’ve pushed 20 miles* of cock in the past 4 years

If you are “on the fence” about an implant and worried about ending up with a “little dick”, here’s some “food for thought”:

My “lifetime hobby” is women. Prostate cancer followed by a radical prostatectomy left me with a limp (but sensitive) little noodle dick. Never that big to start with, 6” or so, 2.5 years of atrophy and three penis implants have left me with a nice, hard little 4.75” dick.

Having a small dick but a strong sex drive, I’ve spent much of the past 4.25 years practicing my “hobby”, which at this stage of life, is “entertaining” myself with of “young professional ladies”.

Most weeks, I have a couple of one hour “sessions”. Some weeks I’ll have three, some weeks none. Three or so years ago two of my favorite girls talked me into a “threesome” – something I’d previously been too cheap to try. Well, I tried it…I liked it… It WAS worth the extra “donation”.

As I approached becoming a 5 year cancer survivor, I wanted to give myself a “special treat” to celebrate. I arranged a 90 minute, four girl session. All but one of the girls were my “regulars”, worked together and had “enjoyed” each other with me before. About an hour in, fifth girl showed up and joined the fun. This was certainly a “Monger’s Dream Come True”

At an age where I could live 20 more years or exit tomorrow, I am having the sex life of my fantasies. My “hard little dick” enables me to stay hard and keep fucking until “my time runs out.

If you can’t fuck, want to, and an implant is your last option….GO FOR IT. Quit fucking around and start …….fucking around!!!

*The math disclaimer. OF COURSE, I had to wildly estimate all the numbers. Call it “Poetic License”. I counted “cowgirl” as strokes too.
My actual numbers, if available, would probably be higher, not lower! Here are my numbers, starting with 600 strokes per session.

600 “in” strokes x 4.75” x 100 sessions per year x 4.25 years divided by 12” divided by 5280 feet = 19.11 miles. AND…I rounded UP to 20 miles!
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (179.72 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

antelope

Re: Miles of fun 4.75 inches at a time….

Postby antelope » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:41 pm

I don't know what you do for a living, but you are absolutely a great writer. Love reading your posts.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:04 am

Way to go brother. Rectal cancer surgery and radiation took my erections away, but not my loving of beautiful girls. I currently use Trimix with great success. I'm divorced and usually have 3-4 girls I'm dating. I just like to keep it easy and casual from now on. Don't want to brag just saying what's possible: I'm 52, have no butt hole or belly button, have a 15 inch scar on my stomach plus a colostomy bag and a hernia. That doesn't stop me from dating girls less than half my age and they love me. I have to tell them about my scarred stomach and my stoma pach, but I keep the injections secret. I feel better this way.

Life is great. We roll with the punches. That's why I appreciate all of you here. We never give up!
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:03 am

LMCatman, what you've got looks great to me! I hope you and your lady/ladies enjoy it. (And don't forget to exercise it!) ;)

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Had a new girl (I'd seen her once before) pump me up. Ten or fifteen pumps (wasn't counting), enough to start playing with. Caught a tiny piece ofnutsack with her finger nail. Momentary twinge of pain. Quickly passed, we laughed and she started sucking it. Pumped it more for Intercourse. Afterwards, I held the buttons and she squeezed it flat. Just part of the fun!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:30 am

Hey LM.... I guess somebody's gotta have the fun :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussion”