Positive Spin

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Skier123

Positive Spin

Postby Skier123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 am

Hi guys. So one of my biggest concerns about the whole implant thing is the possibility of rejection by the ladies. I suppose some rejection is inevitable (for a variety of reasons), but I'm hoping it doesn't happen with the ones I'm really interested in! And frankly from what I've read, the darn thing usually improves a man's performance, so as a practical matter it should be a net positive for the ladies. That leaves the psychological part ... My theory is that a more positive description than "implant" (too cold and clinical) might ease the acceptance a bit?

I have seen others use things like "auxiliary pump", "bionic", "disco stick" "power pump" etc

So who has some more ideas for more positive ways to describe this wonder of modern medicine instead of saying "oh by the way gorgeous, I have an implant"?
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

Larry10625

Re: Positive Spin

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:42 am

Skier123 wrote:Hi guys. So one of my biggest concerns about the whole implant thing is the possibility of rejection by the ladies. I suppose some rejection is inevitable (for a variety of reasons), but I'm hoping it doesn't happen with the ones I'm really interested in! And frankly from what I've read, the darn thing usually improves a man's performance, so as a practical matter it should be a net positive for the ladies. That leaves the psychological part ... My theory is that a more positive description than "implant" (too cold and clinical) might ease the acceptance a bit?

I have seen others use things like "auxiliary pump", "bionic", "disco stick" "power pump" etc

So who has some more ideas for more positive ways to describe this wonder of modern medicine instead of saying "oh by the way gorgeous, I have an implant"?

So, for a woman, you can compare it to silicone breast implants. Unless they are HUGE, you can't tell. They look, smell, and taste like the real thing. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:47 am

This may sound harsh but if they have a hangup about you have a medical device than they are too vain and into themselves for anything other than a one time fuck. Find someone that accepts you they way you are. Other than being external and inflatable what the difference between this prosthesis which what it actuall lt is than hip, a knee a shoulder, replacemt disc in your back

Ipp
Implanted penile prostatitis

Since your single couple of ways to approach it be honest with her show her how it works that once pumped stay hard untill you are both wore slap out and she cant orgasm any more or she is to sore to fuck any more and that as soon as she is ready yall can do round 2. Also tell her is has a firmomatic feature tgat you can make it firm or soft as she likes. Maybe she want kind of soft when going down on you, rock hard when you pound her pussy . If she is into anal you can scake so it feels good

Second option go to the bath room come out rock hard which she will suspect something
Last edited by Anonymous3 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:53 am

Thanks for the reply Hugh - looking for any and all opinions on the matter :)
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:03 am

I usually don't tell a woman until after an encounter or two. By then most of them don't care. All they know is that you get hard as hell and can go as long as they want.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:49 am

Other than "professionals", a girl has sex with YOU, not your dick. She already likes you or you wouldn't have gotten this far! Be yourself..... It got you into her panties.

I do sometimes use the term "surgically improved" with a smile.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Any woman worth deal with will take you however you come. Most women like it hard. I would assume you would come nearer being rejected if you couldn't get it hard. Cheers man. No worries.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:44 pm

But some women are just to vain the except anything other than a ken type. By the way if he had a dick it would be plastic :D . If a women can not accept you physically move on. If it just a booty call turn the lights off fuck the shit out each other and leave

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:39 pm

ED2013 wrote:I usually don't tell a woman until after an encounter or two. By then most of them don't care. All they know is that you get hard as hell and can go as long as they want.

Ed2013, Can you answer these questions please?

-Can you tell us specifically how you act when you are dating a woman?(i mean how did you begin to speak about implants and what was the reaction of the women?)

-Have you had a long term relationship?

-Have you ever hidden an implant?.
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:56 pm

I just tell them the truth. I have an implant. Most women don't even know they exist. Most are intrigued by it. Some do think it's weird. Most women love it.

Yes and yes.

One thing is for sure. You can get and keep more women with an implant than with a limp dick.

Return to “Implants”