I am thinking of suicide

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
bbb2.5

Re: I am thinking of suicide

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:06 pm

First off let me say your Life is a gift. ...... ED is difficult. I cannot imagine how or what your feeling at such a young age. We all battle Demons everyday. The thing we must look for is "How can I defeat my Demon"?.... You have begun your battle by posting to this forum. With that stated...I ask you this... Have you ever been able to achieve an erection at all, even as a teen?... If you have then I would be inclined to believe what you were told by the 3 Urologist. I can tell you with my own experience The most difficult thing that I delt with at the on set of my ED... Was keeping that thought out of my head at the beginning of any intimacy... " oh please work this time.... Gosh I hope I get hard..so forth and so on... Our minds are very powerful and control everything we do. Mentally and Physically. Something we have no control over. You can however seek out the help of a professional to help you with your thoughts.
One thing that will help you is to talk about your problem. This forum is the place for you to start. There are no judgements on here. We all have something different to offer you..... Start now by sharing with us, we are here to help ....

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Thank you for your kind words, ddbryan1972. I agree with everything you said, about God having plans for all of us, to not give up hope, and to reach out to your Frank Talk brothers -- and keep on believing, never stop. You know so much to share with this brother and with all of us. God bless you and yours, ddbryan1972.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:28 am

David_R,
Your kind words are appreciaerted. Are we not on this Earth but to make a difference in another life? To you young man I say. "You have so much more life to live. I serve a God of miracles. Nothing is impossible with Him. There is a reason for everything. Meeting someone and falling in love is part of God's wonderful plan. There is someone out there for you who will love you and see you through this. I know it broke your heart to unselfishly let your girl go. God has not forgotten you. Keep reaching out to us. We are here for you." Please send a private message or respond on this thread to let us know you are alright. We really care about you.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:12 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:We really care about you.

Yes, we do. We all do, brother.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:41 am

Caninoespacial
Please reconsider your options. Suicide is not the answer. Life is too precious. Many of us here have suffered various levels of depression. There is help out there. Both for your ED as well as your emotional health. Seek out supports for yourself. There are many men here on FT that will be there for you as well. Go to a hospital for evaluation. Stabilize. Then get references from the wealth of knowledge that is FT. You can find a urologist close to you or can possibly travel to get expert opinion. You can overcome this problem. There is always an answer better than one as perminant as suicide. Get strong. You will find someone that will love and support you unconditionally. Reach out to any one of the men here that have contacted you. We are all here to help !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 am

Canino, how are you doing?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

caninoespacial

Postby caninoespacial » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 pm

sliphill, Bandit, ddbryan1972, bb2.5, David_R, radioradio, Davekell, Ed2013, larry, antelope, torless50, Paul Nelson who personally contacted me on my email address. You all cared, you all posted sincere replies in exchange of nothing but to not lose someone you barely know. This made me truly, trulythankful. Bob lost his son to this, Dave lost his father. Ddbryan survived this and is now living. I am really thankful for the reaction of everyone of you, and I'm now sorry for considering the option, for considering to afflict such pain in my relatives as some of you had to deal with. I took my time yesterday, called some friends, read the board, thought it through extensively. Larry, I called her and realized she has the right to have a normal life for her age. I love her deeply, but... I can't fight for her, it's something I cannot fix. She was kind on the phone, of course I didn't tell her what I was planning, so it gave her space to be honest. And... despite the shitty reality of our break up, I knew it's better to go on. I don't know if I will ever find someone like her, but if I kill myself... I will seriously be destroying her mind, she will connect the dots and this will crush her life. She is not to blame for my misfortune. So... I won't let her carry the burden of my suicide. It is really horrible to have this at my age. But searching the forum I found stories like that of hunch back, who was afflicted by a terrible disease at the age of one and is right now living and has a wife who supports him in his path through life. Antelope, I've been having a hard time with God, but your prayers for me rose my faith on humanity. What made me step away from the idea of the implant was the possibility of losing size and the time I would have to wait to pay for one. But some of you guys messaged me in private and I think now that I will find enough support to answer my questions and attach a purpose to my life. Maybe I'll have to start a sex life with 24, maybe I will have to go through surgery or go abroad to buy injections. I mean, this is a hard fight. But so many of you outlived this shit. Paul Nelson said he started the board and for that I want to really thank, if I was to be wandering in the dark with this issue, I would not survive. I decided to do as you folks told me and make the solution to my problem a journey to be seem by many others who need the strength to fight this hell. It's not anyone's fault to have ED, it's no joke, and in the society we live in, guys going through this need advice and good examples. I won't revisit the suicide matter, since I think that returning to it would be banalizing such a terrible act. Again, thanks, people, a lot. I will struggle for a job option that is in my view, 24 k dollars a year, which is definitely not a lot, but... it's a start, right?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:00 pm

caninoespacial wrote:sliphill, Bandit, ddbryan1972, bb2.5, David_R, radioradio, Davekell, Ed2013, larry, antelope, torless50, Paul Nelson who personally contacted me on my email address. You all cared, you all posted sincere replies in exchange of nothing but to not lose someone you barely know. This made me truly, trulythankful. Bob lost his son to this, Dave lost his father. Ddbryan survived this and is now living. I am really thankful for the reaction of everyone of you, and I'm now sorry for considering the option, for considering to afflict such pain in my relatives as some of you had to deal with. I took my time yesterday, called some friends, read the board, thought it through extensively. Larry, I called her and realized she has the right to have a normal life for her age. I love her deeply, but... I can't fight for her, it's something I cannot fix. She was kind on the phone, of course I didn't tell her what I was planning, so it gave her space to be honest. And... despite the shitty reality of our break up, I knew it's better to go on. I don't know if I will ever find someone like her, but if I kill myself... I will seriously be destroying her mind, she will connect the dots and this will crush her life. She is not to blame for my misfortune. So... I won't let her carry the burden of my suicide. It is really horrible to have this at my age. But searching the forum I found stories like that of hunch back, who was afflicted by a terrible disease at the age of one and is right now living and has a wife who supports him in his path through life. Antelope, I've been having a hard time with God, but your prayers for me rose my faith on humanity. What made me step away from the idea of the implant was the possibility of losing size and the time I would have to wait to pay for one. But some of you guys messaged me in private and I think now that I will find enough support to answer my questions and attach a purpose to my life. Maybe I'll have to start a sex life with 24, maybe I will have to go through surgery or go abroad to buy injections. I mean, this is a hard fight. But so many of you outlived this shit. Paul Nelson said he started the board and for that I want to really thank, if I was to be wandering in the dark with this issue, I would not survive. I decided to do as you folks told me and make the solution to my problem a journey to be seem by many others who need the strength to fight this hell. It's not anyone's fault to have ED, it's no joke, and in the society we live in, guys going through this need advice and good examples. I won't revisit the suicide matter, since I think that returning to it would be banalizing such a terrible act. Again, thanks, people, a lot. I will struggle for a job option that is in my view, 24 k dollars a year, which is definitely not a lot, but... it's a start, right?

That is awesome. Glad you thought it through. Always remember you have a HUGE family here that are here for you almost 24/7 :) Where are you anyway?

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 pm

So happy you have made the brave decision. I admire you.
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Good decision, my friend! Stay in touch!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”