Bionic brothers with TITAN OTR - lenght increase

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
targusalv

Bionic brothers with TITAN OTR - lenght increase

Postby targusalv » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 pm

I'm almost 3 weeks from my surgery and not even start to pump, but the decrease of girth and, above all, lenght really bummed me out.

0,6" was the size loss (1,5cm).

Can I expect to regain it after start cycling?

What are your experiences with this issue?

Thanks.
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

lenders

Re: Bionic brothers with TITAN OTR - lenght increase

Postby lenders » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Who was your surgeon?

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 am

targusalv wrote:I'm almost 3 weeks from my surgery and not even start to pump, but the decrease of girth and, above all, lenght really bummed me out.

0,6" was the size loss (1,5cm).

Can I expect to regain it after start cycling?

What are your experiences with this issue?

Thanks.

Interesting question.

I am 6 months post op and as you can read in my signature (please create one-it helps all of your bionic brothers when answering queries) I am now 6" (150mm) flaccid and a bit under 7" (170mm) inflated, with a girth of 150mm.

Others will have differing opinions about whether implants will stretch lengthwise, my surgeon intimated that it is the case and I have been cycling twice a day now for 5 months but I don't have a sense that my implant will get any longer...........only time will tell.
I have increased girth considerably by continuing with the program of cycling. An important study found that the Coloplast continues to stretch over a 2 year period.
I also have the good fortune to have a partner who simply cannot get enough sex so my implant gets worked pretty damned hard and regularly which I imagine adds to the cycling process.

Here is a point I would raise with you: why did we get an implant?
Answer: because we all want a cock that works whenever we need it to.
Everyone who goes into this procedure should know it isn't a cock enhancement operation, it's a procedure that gives us reliable erections and that is a fact.

My surgeon was clear on this point. He wouldn't commit to 'no loss of length' nor would he say length would be lost. Rather, he highlighted my age, fitness level and how long it had been since I had experienced regular night erections (they had slowly declined over a few years) ......all of these are indicators of possible loss or maintenance of length.

Now the $1,000,000 Ghost in the Machine question/statement:
The choice of urologist and his ability to measure and choose the optimum cylinder length/RTE combination that optimises length and also has the pump sitting in the best position in your scrotum is key and is crucial in attaining the best outcome.

There are guys on here with very big cocks.....that's how they were born to be...there are guys on here with slightly above average like Donnie and me and there are blokes who are average, which, after googling it, is a bit over 5".
We are a diverse lot, some with pretty dicks and some not so......BUT the most important thing here isn't the size....it's WHAT you DO with IT that rates most highly with women.
And if you are heading in the right direction I can tell you this:
2 hour fucking sessions is now the norm for me and Miss H, not once a week, not twice.....but most days!I am required to make her come in the morning before I go to work and again at night (2 hrs)......ok I hear your doubting thoughts......but Donnie (DDBryan) will back me up on this...... as will many others who also got 'done' 6 months or so ago.

We are now Supermen..... and you TARG are now about to discover just what the power and pleasure of being a Bionic Brother will deliver both you and your significant other. Size? Schmize!
Keep cycling and then fuck as often, as fast, as slow, as hard, as soft, as long or as short as you will......knowing that your cock will stay stiff for as long as you want or need it to.
Man heaven......and for some women...NIRVANA :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 am

From your thread title I assume you have a Titan OTR. I'm surprised, because the Titans going in right now all seem to be Titan Touch. That doesn't really matter, though, because the cylinders are the same.

Smetro addressed the issue of who did it, which you didn't say. Please, put in a signature, telling us what the implant is, how big, who did it and when. That helps us a lot, to know what to tell you in answer to questions.

I have a Titan Touch, and I have absolutely no issues about length or width. It was done by Dr. Scott Caesar last February. I think after you are maybe 6 weeks out, you will see there is no loss of length, and if there is any, your surgeon is responsible for it, not Coloplast. A few years ago, loss of length was pretty much a given, but the good surgeons have by now gotten enough expertise in measuring so that just shouldn't happen any more. If you do have a problem, hold the surgeon to account for it.

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Bionic Dick.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am

DaveET1 wrote:From your thread title I assume you have a Titan OTR. I'm surprised, because the Titans going in right now all seem to be Titan Touch. That doesn't really matter, though, because the cylinders are the same.

Smetro addressed the issue of who did it, which you didn't say. Please, put in a signature, telling us what the implant is, how big, who did it and when. That helps us a lot, to know what to tell you in answer to questions.

I have a Titan Touch, and I have absolutely no issues about length or width. It was done by Dr. Scott Caesar last February. I think after you are maybe 6 weeks out, you will see there is no loss of length, and if there is any, your surgeon is responsible for it, not Coloplast. A few years ago, loss of length was pretty much a given, but the good surgeons have by now gotten enough expertise in measuring so that just shouldn't happen any more. If you do have a problem, hold the surgeon to account for it.

I got mine 7 weeks ago and I got the OTR. Lot of doctors use both for some reason.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

targusalv

Postby targusalv » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Tybeeman, Smetro, DaveET1, thanks for the reply and forgive me for the lack of signature. I just correct it.

Smetro, I know that the name of the game in getting an implant is the posibility to get it up and become able to intercourse again. However, in my opinion, one thing does not cancel out the other. I want it, at least, in the same size that was prior surgery. My doctor ensure that fact and told me that the final result is only with 6 months. For what I've read, LGX is more prone to increase lenght as time goes by than Titan.

In any case, thanks for your words.

My question is: with the passing of time and a proper and serious cycling, you guys have regained the lenght lost imediatelly after surgery? How long?
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

targusalv

Postby targusalv » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 pm

DaveET1 wrote:From your thread title I assume you have a Titan OTR. I'm surprised, because the Titans going in right now all seem to be Titan Touch. That doesn't really matter, though, because the cylinders are the same.

Dave, what's the difference between the two types? OTR stands for One Touch Release, which for me is better, at least in theory, haha. "Touch" is even better when it comes to the deflated process?

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

targusalv wrote:

Dave, what's the difference between the two types? OTR stands for One Touch Release, which for me is better, at least in theory, haha. "Touch" is even better when it comes to the deflated process?

They are the same. Both have the one touch release mechanism.... Only difference its shape and size of deflation disk. The Touch pump has smaller deflation disk, easier to spot to the touch

touch and otr pump:
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Except it looks like he suffered some atrophy long before he is to be implanted.

Larry

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm

I have the titan touch.....implanted by Dr. Eid.......my girth was immediately increased and my length was down by 1/4".......I have since regained the 1/4" bringing me back to my original 5 2/4".......after 6 months of daily cycling........
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”