Close to 4 weeks later...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bbb2.5

Re: Close to 4 weeks later...

Postby bbb2.5 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 am

Dave, my husband is the same as your wife. He said he would have nothing to do with me until it was approved by my doctor. Although he did notice the new shape and said wonder if that will make for a different sensation. Once it was approved we had a god time. Since then I had another issues arise that required a minor surgical procedure. Not related to my implant. Kind of put a halt to cycling and fun time. Catheter comes out Monday... ;)

Back to your post...6 weeks was the opening of the gate for us... :lol:

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:39 am

Sounds like you had a Rezume. I had mine done last month. I hated that damn catheter. If you did PM me,

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

DaveKell wrote:
hturner12 wrote:So how long before he clears you to New Fuck City?

Two weeks and four days from now.

That's how long I had to wait, 6 weeks 4 days. It will be well worth it!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:48 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:Dave, my husband is the same as your wife. He said he would have nothing to do with me until it was approved by my doctor. Although he did notice the new shape and said wonder if that will make for a different sensation. Once it was approved we had a god time. Since then I had another issues arise that required a minor surgical procedure. Not related to my implant. Kind of put a halt to cycling and fun time. Catheter comes out Monday... ;)

Did he say anything about the shape or different sensation afterwards? Dealing with minor shape anxiety at the moment.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Tenk11 wrote:
bbb2.5 wrote:Dave, my husband is the same as your wife. He said he would have nothing to do with me until it was approved by my doctor. Although he did notice the new shape and said wonder if that will make for a different sensation. Once it was approved we had a god time. Since then I had another issues arise that required a minor surgical procedure. Not related to my implant. Kind of put a halt to cycling and fun time. Catheter comes out Monday... ;)

Did he say anything about the shape or different sensation afterwards? Dealing with minor shape anxiety at the moment.

Hey...He said he felt nothing different as far as the shape , however the new adjustable firmness he loved. From what I understand the shape will improve over time. We just have to be patient and see how things progress.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I love these discussions, photos, etc about something so very very private for so many. It's wonderful to feel the freedom to openly discuss the issues we are faced. For the man who happens to tune into such, he must at first be somewhat flabbergasted. I know many men who would not for a moment admit they had a dick let alone discuss such things ....all reminds me I lived at home till my late teens and I never ever saw me dad's penis....my curiosity surfaced early and I recall wondering whether he actually had a dick! LOL!!!

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Going on five weeks now or thereabouts. I've got one concern about the implant. I've been searching comments about the "hinge effect". My dick has a definite place it bends at the bottom of my shaft where a very hard structure is located. At times it makes it difficult to figure out if if I want it up or hanging down. When it's down sometimes I get a tweak of pain when I move a certain way. Also I have a constant feeling somewhat like bearing down to take a dump. It has been waking me up several times at night. Before the implant I slept on my stomach. Now, when I roll over on it while asleep I'm immediately awakened from the discomfort. I don't know if I have a hinge point there and if I do whether or not it's a normal outcome or if my surgeon fucked up. Guess I'll find out soon when I go back for activation.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Dave, when its inflated does it point straight or to the right or left?
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm

DaveKell wrote:the "hinge effect"

My understanding that this is common when using a vacuum erection device (VED) but not an implant.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 pm

DaveKell wrote:Going on five weeks now or thereabouts. I've got one concern about the implant. I've been searching comments about the "hinge effect". My dick has a definite place it bends at the bottom of my shaft where a very hard structure is located. At times it makes it difficult to figure out if if I want it up or hanging down. When it's down sometimes I get a tweak of pain when I move a certain way. Also I have a constant feeling somewhat like bearing down to take a dump. It has been waking me up several times at night. Before the implant I slept on my stomach. Now, when I roll over on it while asleep I'm immediately awakened from the discomfort. I don't know if I have a hinge point there and if I do whether or not it's a normal outcome or if my surgeon fucked up. Guess I'll find out soon when I go back for activation.

Dave I am feeling better about now but I still stick a pillow between my legs and sleep on my side the pillow help keep me from rolling over.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”