Shape of your Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Shape of your Implant?

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 am

DaveET1 wrote:OK, I guess nobody has the testicles to tell me to take a walk. Thank you. hturner12 says I'm an ass, but hey, that isn't news. My wife told me that years ago, and she must be right because she's very smart. Anyway, thanks to me I'll bet there isn't a single guy here who doesn't know what a glans is and how to spell it. You're welcome.

Now, as to the original question on this thread. I think there are several of us whose implanted penis seems somewhat flat or oval, rather then round, including myself. Let me ask you this: Are you really sure it was truly round before the implant? How many have had any comment from their partners about it? Seems to me a really hard erection ought to please all concerned, regardless of exact shape.

No don't take a walk Dave. you are a great contributor. Even if I have to watch my spelling LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Tybeeman, thanks for the compliment. You need to watch yourself, because if you're not careful you and I could become friends.

Dave

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm

DaveET1 wrote:Tybeeman, thanks for the compliment. You need to watch yourself, because if you're not careful you and I could become friends.

Dave

LOL. You got to laugh and have something to laugh about, or we will just be a bunch of horny guys talking about how big our dicks are.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 pm

DaveET1 wrote:OK, I guess nobody has the testicles to tell me to take a walk. Thank you. hturner12 says I'm an ass, but hey, that isn't news. My wife told me that years ago, and she must be right because she's very smart. Anyway, thanks to me I'll bet there isn't a single guy here who doesn't know what a glans is and how to spell it. You're welcome.

Now, as to the original question on this thread. I think there are several of us whose implanted penis seems somewhat flat or oval, rather then round, including myself. Let me ask you this: Are you really sure it was truly round before the implant? How many have had any comment from their partners about it? Seems to me a really hard erection ought to please all concerned, regardless of exact shape.

Okay... DaveET1..... This is my Thread. Not sure what they call people like you where you live, but where I live. You are what we call a "Shit Stirrer". In case you need a definition. Someone who looks for problems, in order to cause things to get off track. Stirring up the shit basically. For no reason other than to draw attention to ones own self or to make fun of others. No one cared that I misspelled "Glans" ... but you did and made a big deal about it. Everyone else understood completely what to meant. You could have saved us all from this bickering that took place had you just posted the later part of this post. Even that was condescending. This forum is a place for guys to come to together and discuss our options and to ask questions about ED. Many of us are new to forum, some have just had their surgeries. When we ask a question that is a concern of ours. It's our hope that some of the guys that have had implants for a while can give us advice. We do not expect to be treated like we are in school again....Enough said.

nudist

Postby nudist » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I would like to add, DaveET, that you are often very helpful and have much to offer.
you just seem to have to pick a fight of some sort or another, for some reason.

I come here for help and support and better understanding about what I'm facing with my decision.
the bickering, criticizing, and pickiness is a very great turnoff.

PLEASE try a bit harder to avoid it, and continue to be as helpful as possible.

thanks. that's all I have to say. except this applies to a few others also.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Fry ice? Did you mean rice? See not even yoh are perfect. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm

By definition, every person who reads and posts on this site is either a man with erection issues, his spouse or SO, or just a perv who likes to read about dicks. Assuming the vast majority of us fall into the first category, that means we come here frustrated, angry, ,and maybe even a little frightened. In that state of mind, simple things can become big issues. Breathe...and carry on.
Peace and grace. Hard times to all.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 am

I don't know what all that stuff is after my fry ice description. I meant to put a little yellow circle for laughing there. :lol: Like that.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 am

DaveET1 wrote:I don't know what all that stuff is after my fry ice description. I meant to put a little yellow circle for laughing there. :lol: Like that.

So it is ok for you to Fuck up but everyone else is a fool or ignorant

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 am

Didn't I already tell you to go soak your head? If not, I apologize for the omission. If you had a brain in your head, you would have seen that I recognized my TYPO immediately and corrected it. Hello? :evil:

Return to “Implants”