Hi guys

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Limpdick

Hi guys

Postby Limpdick » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi guys, been hanging out here for 6 months reading all the stories and info you guys have. Haven’t had a natural erection since 2010, didn’t know what was going on, my wife started blaming herself and I was blaming myself so I started taking the 3 pills that were out over a 2 year period with no results, didn’t know what to do, got on the internet to see what our options were and it was a pump, injections, witch I could not see sticking a spike in my dick or implant surgery, so I bought a pos-t-vac pump witch was nice at first we were able to have sex again but it got old after a couple of years. Back in January I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol no idea how long I’ve had it plus I’m a lifetime smoker, so I’m thinking these 3 things caused my ED. We both got tired of the pump so I started looking into injections to see what that involved, did a lot of reading, watching videos and found this forum, this place is great. Didn’t want to talk to doctor about my problem, I found a place called Defy Medical out of Tampa Bay and they have a program called National Trimix Assess Program, not a men’s clinic where they charge you thousands of dollars. You fill out a ton of forms and get a physical, send those in pay 200 and talk to a doctor about your ED. They started me out with 30-1-10 starting with 5 units and moving up slow. For a 5ml bottle from Empower Pharmacy out of Houston over night shipping to Spokane was 120. OK the injections started, I did start at 5 units got a long full fluffy dick about half hard, I thought ok this is a start, went to .10 same thing went to .15, .20, .25, .30, .35,.40, same results, shooting at 2-3 o’clock and 9-10 o’clock left and right side always drawing blood to make sure I was in the right spot. I tried using different kinds of rings. Called the nurse at Defy and she put me on Super Trimix 30-2-20. I’m doing the same units with the same results long full fluffy dick about half hard. So now I’m starting to realize that my dick was damaged due to diabetes, high cholesterol and smoking. What I’m doing now is going to start with Quadmix to see if that makes any difference, if not than let the implant journey begin. Thanks for your time and I hope I didn’t bore you to bad.
60, type 2 diabetic doing injections, injections not working, ED since 2010, implant in future.

radioradio

Re: Hi guys

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Welcome.
There's a wealth of info nformation here, and more importantly, people you can talk to and ask questions of. Other than here, where can you do that?
Good luck as you continue your journey.
Bob 2.0
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Limpdick

Postby Limpdick » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Thank you I look forward to the journey.
60, type 2 diabetic doing injections, injections not working, ED since 2010, implant in future.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 pm

LD, before you get discouraged with injections, there are many formulas a lot stronger than the last one you received. My current one has 100 in it, but it's quad-mix.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:40 pm

One line in your post really stand out: "I didn't want to talk to my doctor." I have to tell you that may not be the right approach. Without every person on your medical team--internist (general wellness), urologist (plumbing), endocrinologist (diabetes), and cardiologist (circulatory)--involved in solving your limp dick, it seems to me that you're probably treating symptoms before getting down to the causes(s) of your erectile dysfunction. From what you've said, I can think of several likely suspects. You can shoot up all you want, but if your blood chemistry, circulation, plumbing, et al, are not in good working order, nothing is going to work 100% and/or for very long. Now, I am not a doctor but this sermon is not based on some hypothesis. I'm speaking from my own experience of a 68 year old man with diabetes, circulatory issues, and BPH. Please, please, please tell your doctor that the little man isn't saluting and ask him to run every test he knows about. Good luck.

Antelope
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Limpdick

Postby Limpdick » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm

I do have a doctors app. next month for some blood work to be done, I will get up the nerve to talk to him about my ED and what I've been doing. Thank you for your concern. There are some really good people on here, I can finely talk about my problem.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Good for you, Limpdick! A booboo with your most precious body part is no more embarrassing than a booboo with your hand, foot, finger, nose, or ear. Trust me, these docs have seen items shoved up rectums that you don't even want to know about. Keep reading and posting--lots of valuable info here. Here's to hard times.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Good for you, Limpdick! A booboo with your most precious body part is no more embarrassing than a booboo with your hand, foot, finger, nose, or ear. Trust me, these docs have seen items shoved up rectums that you don't even want to know about. Keep reading and posting--lots of valuable info here. Here's to hard times.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi Limp
I'm 60 had 5 heart bypasses in 2013. Type 2 diabetic for 20 years. Had ed for the last 10 years. Did pills pumps and shots. Nothing worked. Had an implant July 18th this year. So I'm a little over 3 weeks out of surgery. Why the hell didn't I do this 10 years ago. I haven't even used it yet. I feel like a new man again. And I'm not sure why but for some reason I can piss again. I had real problems before dribbling and waiting then had a split stream that would go all over my foot. That all cleared up too. Better living through science who knew.
Good luck
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”