3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Eveready

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby Eveready » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:47 am

Michael,
Well, the in-between woman sounds a right bitch. I trust she's now found the sort of companionship she deserves. With raging, purulent herpes lesions to remind her of all the great times she's had, spreading goodness and light.
But seriously, your story is very sad, and I feel for you. You've been doing it tough one way and another for a mighty long time.
I understand that it is not uncommon for pleasant sensation to be recovered or improved over the months post surgery. And It would be nice if your wife would at least try out your new toy, or even a loving alternative mode of sexual expression. After all, the brain remains the most powerful sexual organ, if it's switched on to the possibilities.
But I'm not able to offer any useful practical advice on relationships or medical matters; all I can offer is my hopes and best wishes for you.
Ken
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 am

Eveready wrote:Michael,
Well, the in-between woman sounds a right bitch. I trust she's now found the sort of companionship she deserves. With raging, purulent herpes lesions to remind her of all the great times she's had, spreading goodness and light.
But seriously, your story is very sad, and I feel for you. You've been doing it tough one way and another for a mighty long time.
I understand that it is not uncommon for pleasant sensation to be recovered or improved over the months post surgery. And It would be nice if your wife would at least try out your new toy, or even a loving alternative mode of sexual expression. After all, the brain remains the most powerful sexual organ, if it's switched on to the possibilities.
But I'm not able to offer any useful practical advice on relationships or medical matters; all I can offer is my hopes and best wishes for you.
Ken

Very well said Ken. Sometimes sensation returns but, it's simply a matter of time. Enjoy your toy and if you happen to develop better sensation, consider it a Christmas present. All the best to you mate. :)

Larry

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:16 am

PFracture, I didn't know Dr. Kramer so I went on Youtube and watched his videos. While interesting, I don't have Dr. Kramer. And in California, I am not likely to, nor likely to afford him. So I realize there is one person who offers hope to do revisions, but it doesn't seem directly practical for me. And if you read what I said, I have little feeling and a wife who won't yet even try my 3.75 inches. So someone like Dr. Kramer might get me my 5.5 inches back, still with little feeling, and probably still with a wife who won't use it. I appreciate the ideas, but possible has to balanced against practical, as well as financially available, and the feeling that I have a dildo growing out of my body.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:41 pm

michaelm, If you're in California see Dr. Karpman. I love my wife - to death do us part. However, when I got my implant I did it for me, not for her. I'm on my second marriage, (got a good one this time), you're on your 3rd. You have the rest of your life to think about, you never know what the future may bring.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm

btw, Karpman had no problem telling me what my other surgeons did wrong and what he was going to do to fix it...
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Zxylpk wrote:btw, Karpman had no problem telling me what my other surgeons did wrong and what he was going to do to fix it...

Good surgeons hate butchers and will point out what is wrong. The problem lies with them stating it for the record in a malpratice suite

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:32 pm

I hate say it but maybe that all you got is 3.5" Do you have a floppy head ?
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Joe, nope hard as a rock
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Michael,

Have you considered a video consultation with Dr Eid? Might be a way of getting an expert opinion on your situation from a top surgeon at relatively little expense. I think for your own peace of mind you need to know what your options are and what a revision might accomplish.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:34 am

warrenw wrote:Michael,

Have you considered a video consultation with Dr Eid? Might be a way of getting an expert opinion on your situation from a top surgeon at relatively little expense. I think for your own peace of mind you need to know what your options are and what a revision might accomplish.

Indeed. I'm sure Michael will have 300 bucks and some time to spend skyping!

Return to “Implants”