3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:06 pm

MichaelM wrote:Why would the Representative of the implant company, AND the doctor both say that what they implanted was the biggest that could fit if that wasn't true? Many people here have said something like "The doctor is covering her butt, and doesn't care, and is a woman" but they also said "Believe the company rep. He'll tell you the truth". Well, the rep said "you may think you were longer, and you may have been at one time, a long time ago, but you haven't had an erection since 2007, and had a radical prostatectomy in 2013, and from 2007 to 2013 you had no erections and did not use the vacuum pump. You only started using it since 2013, and I was there in surgery, and I provided the doctor with the largest implant I had that would fit but also allow you to grow. We can't just put in something way too big and then plan on your penis growing to match it. Your penis was inside your body at the beginning of surgery and not visible. After all the tests, stretching, and inserting possible implants, what we put in was going to give you room to stretch and the biggest we were willing to insert where the pump could actually be stitched to the top of the inside of your scrotum".

Simple the rep works for the company but is assigned to the Dr. If he goes against tge Dr. Doc complains to company, rep looses job. I read somewhere that the rep can answer questions about tge device but not mecical or surgery stuff. Think about it the rep is not medically trained but trained on a product.

Look at it anothet way you get a new car, the salesman can explain features but can not fix anything he sends you to the technician in service.

Your implant = car
Company rep= salesman
Dr = technician

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:13 pm

alibaba wrote:
MichaelM wrote:Why would the Representative of the implant company, AND the doctor both say that what they implanted was the biggest that could fit if that wasn't true? .

Again, I do not give a nickle for some of these second opinions after the fact. 1) no measurement can be made except in surgery. Unless the second opinionator cut you open and measured him/her self, then they can render no valid opinion.

2) Having watched many videos, it is clear some doctors make little effort to measure to the max, little effort to measure period. Some doctors stretch, pull and push to make sure they have every last cm possible and then remeasure again.

The salesman in the O.R. likely last sold old worn out cars formerly driven to old ladies only on church Sundays in his last job. Commission is the same either job. Everyone has to cover each other's ass. That is where the money is. Money speaks louder than results in today's world.

I agree about the rep. I would think for a second opinion they could get the records, maybe xray a good patient interview, but yes the only true way is to go back in.

That brings up the question is the second dr going to say yes it wrong , I can fix it for X dollars. Will Medicare/ insurance pay again

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 pm

torless50 wrote:Love does not exist is just an invention
A man and a woman without sex can not be, just my two cents

You could be right. Throughout a large part of human history, marriage was a social construct for practical purposes of property, progeny and politics. The emotional bonding between a couple is hard to deny, though, once you have felt it. But, it could be just a delusion.

I have to point out that your first line might make a good song lyric and your second line sounds like the premise of the movie "Sleepless in Seattle". Neither observation should be taken as detracting from the possibility that you are spot-on with both.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:03 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
torless50 wrote:Love does not exist is just an invention
A man and a woman without sex can not be, just my two cents

You could be right. Throughout a large part of human history, marriage was a social construct for practical purposes of property, progeny and politics. The emotional bonding between a couple is hard to deny, though, once you have felt it. But, it could be just a delusion.

I have to point out that your first line might make a good song lyric and your second line sounds like the premise of the movie "Sleepless in Seattle". Neither observation should be taken as detracting from the possibility that you are spot-on with both.

Not true... as long as we have sheep, we're good to go... oops, sorry Lost Sheep :lol:

Larry

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm

OK, I looked into a re-do. My doctor does not agree she did anything wrong. So I have to make an appointment with another urologist who is in my health plan. And then I have to get that urologist to criticize the other doctor and state for the record that the surgery was done wrong. Without that, I can have a re-do, but the health plan will not pay for it, and it would cost a minimum of $15,000. Is that what you guys who had a re-do paid? I have no $15,000, and my best friend is a doctor in another city, and he said "there's essentially no chance any urologist is going to say your doctor screwed up. Your penis was inside your body when you went into surgery. You have no evidence that you were any specific size at all, and you now have a very normal looking penis, and your complaint is that when inflated, you believe it is shorter at 3.75 inches than it should be, with no evidence at all. First of all, you can't prove it, and second of all, 3.75 inches is considered enough for intercourse. You have no chance of a revision being paid for by your insurance plan".
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 pm

MichaelM, the issue is that there really is no way to prove you are undersized until a doctor cuts you open and measures or they can prove you have more dick than implant now, e.g.,floppy head. Maybe not be able to get pre approval but ( here is a big if), if the doctor was able to install a larger one, then there would be a basis for argument you were under sized.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Alibaba,
Then I guess I have to wait since my 3.75 inches is a quarter to half inch from the end. I don't know penile anatomy, but it seems some sort of internal cartilage like material on the shaft is very taught when inflated and hurts. There seems to be a tiny bit of skin that could stretch more, but certainly not much. The inside of the penis seems to be stopping further inflation. I don't see any way something larger could fit in there and an orgasm is completely out of the question. I do not have the erotic sensation for that. I realize that may mean a mistake was made, but unless the nerves attach themselves, no surgery will make that happen. And I know to never gamble with money that you don't have.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 am

MichaelM wrote:OK, I looked into a re-do. My doctor does not agree she did anything wrong. So I have to make an appointment with another urologist who is in my health plan. And then I have to get that urologist to criticize the other doctor and state for the record that the surgery was done wrong. Without that, I can have a re-do, but the health plan will not pay for it, and it would cost a minimum of $15,000. Is that what you guys who had a re-do paid? I have no $15,000, and my best friend is a doctor in another city, and he said "there's essentially no chance any urologist is going to say your doctor screwed up. Your penis was inside your body when you went into surgery. You have no evidence that you were any specific size at all, and you now have a very normal looking penis, and your complaint is that when inflated, you believe it is shorter at 3.75 inches than it should be, with no evidence at all. First of all, you can't prove it, and second of all, 3.75 inches is considered enough for intercourse. You have no chance of a revision being paid for by your insurance plan".

Seems you have not been seeing Dr Kramer's videos and reading about what he does or says.

torless50

Postby torless50 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:09 am

BTW MichaelM maybe have you noticed floppy glans?
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 am

Torless, No, no floppy glans. Now that I can see it again, it is as firm as it always was. I miss the fact that it doesn't get bigger/wider, but neither does my penis get wider. My flaccid penis is actually never really flaccid any more, as it has been my whole life (like it was trying to hide from birth). But when it did get erect it was never this hard, but it did get fatter. I think I have had a venous leak my whole life, since I always had trouble with it. Of course, the three women in my life I have used it with made sure I knew that I had no idea what I was doing. The woman between my first and second wife said to me "You're a pathetic, impotent little sissy cunt-licker". Not exactly a firmness bell-ringer... But the glans: I can feel the hard implant well into the glans when it is completely filled.

Return to “Implants”