Show and Tell

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
dcmusc

Show and Tell

Postby dcmusc » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 am

This past week, thanks to a very kind member, I was able to get a show and tell. It was pretty amazing. Amazing because it addressed some of my biggest apprehensions.

First, it was a great erection. I was allowed to pump it, feel it and deflate. I will admit, the first reaction to using the pump is the irrational idea that you are squeezing a testicle. My instinct was to be gentle. Well, you aren't and you can't, or the penis will not get erect.

I also realized that is is pretty easy to inflate the shaft while "jacking" and playing with your balls. My biggest concern is that operating the pump would somehow take away some of the spontaneous nature of sex. There are a number of strategies to get the penis erect, but I found that it was much less intrusive than I had worried about. I have had sex in a group before, and frankly you just walk in hard and go to town. After this show and tell, I am pretty sure I would be the most popular top in the group.

The other concern I had was the esthetics of having a "third" testicle. The guy who demonstrated for me had his pump in front of his testicles, the most visible position. He also had pretty big testicles (I am on HRT, so mine are not so large any more) and honestly I couldn't tell where the pump was, even when I handled his scrotum. In the way the I/we enjoy ball play, I think this is still viable. Now, he advised that during sex the scrotum can contract and that the pump can become more obvious. Once I concentrated on looking for it, yep, I could find it. But I had to say, I had to look for it. I am hopeful I can have my pump put behind my balls, but I am feeling a bit better in that it is ultimately the surgeon's decision.

Finally, I was concerned that you could "tell" by feel that there was an implant. My "model" made sure that I could feel his penis in both states and in all areas to get a sense of what it feels like. The only time I had even an sense that there was something different, was feeling the gland when the penis was flaccid. I could sort of make out the ends of the cylinders. But I really had to feel for it and still wasn't sure. Trust me, no one is going to be feeling my glads after I orgasm anyway, I am way too sensitive. No one would be able to tell the difference.

So the point of this post is to thank my friend on here and also to encourage others to do the same. It really is invaluable.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Donnie1954

Re: Show and Tell

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 pm

I did my first of hopefully many 'show and tells' for a brother. I have absolutely no problem with nudity around another man, gay or straight, a dick is a dick and ED doesn't care what you do with it. Neither do I. I also demonstrated the pump for him, then let him test drive it by feeling the implant, pumping me up and deflating me. I showed him him a pictorial journey of my surgery and recovery. This was done very professionally. Any man considering an implant or curious about one, should attend a 'show and tell'. I do mine in my home in Central Florida near Disney World. Only serious guys, feel free to PM me.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Dacbrown8691

Postby Dacbrown8691 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm

I would really appreciate a show and tell. The only guy I've been about to talk with who has one is straight. I live to the north of NYC, there's got to be someone around.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:32 pm

I live in Philadelphia and have done several show & tell. I am implanted since December 2016 and I love it.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello, is anyone in SF or the Bay Area willing to do a show and tell? I’m considering an implant in 6 months as I hear regular VED and traction before the implant will help me regain some length and girth losr due to peyroines. Thanks, tony
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

orangecounty

Postby orangecounty » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Anyone in Orange County cal area or Long beach, Ca.

Peyroines 12 months and not yet stable I have pump and pills but not motivated to use any of it.

Any assist is appreciated.

email direct ezgnm43@yahoo.com

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 am

NY-area, a year post implant, happy to help
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

Cliff244703

Postby Cliff244703 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:04 pm

No
Last edited by Cliff244703 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant in Oct. 2018, AMS 700. Pump repositioned in Dec. 2018.

turbo900

Postby turbo900 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m in Louisville KY and I’d be willing to do a show and tell if anyone was curious or interested.
- Tony - 49 years old, single from Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Implanted on May 23, 2018 with an AMS 700 LGX, 18cm x 12mm x 5cm rte

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:35 pm

Dacbrown8691 wrote:I would really appreciate a show and tell. The only guy I've been about to talk with who has one is straight. I live to the north of NYC, there's got to be someone around.

I am in Ontario, Canada :)

Larry

Return to “ED and Gay men”