3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

3 Inches and no change

Postby MichaelM » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 am

I had the implant (details in signature at bottom) on May 16, 2017 and was released to start inflating June 16. After having difficulty getting the pump to work at all (felt like squeezing a golf ball), I finally got it to inflate. Three inches measured from the top. Then another learning curve on how to pump it to stretch. I figured I just had to squeeze harder because the 3 inches were easy; that was the length when flaccid, so a few squeezes and it was straight out. So I got it to really hurt at the tip of the penis, which I think is what I was told to do ("inflate it twice a day and leave it inflated for at least 10 minutes"). I was nearly in tears for those 10 minutes. That was three weeks ago. It is now July 10. It is still exactly 3 inches even when it hurts like hell. And it continues to ache the rest of the day so I am not happy about trying the second time. Sometimes I do. Still 3 inches. Obviously, that's enough to urinate with, but not enough for my wife to bother with. Any advice, experience, suggestions? I made an appointment with the factory representative and the doctor for the 19th of this month...
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

rahod1

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby rahod1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 am

Were you counseled after prostate surgery about maintaining size utilizing pumps...pills... injections? What was size prior to implant?
As I understand it, once size is lost post prostate surgery, it's gone forever.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:45 am

rahod1 wrote:As I understand it, once size is lost post prostate surgery, it's gone forever.

That was not my case, and I don't think it was the case for a lot of prostate cancer survivors with implants. But it takes time, and I would ask my doctor about whether to inflate it past the point of "uncomfortable" all the way to "pain!" or just stop at "uncomfortable."

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 am

What size device was installed?

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:44 am

Michael,
So sorry dude your in this situation. Maybe the Dr. can help. I hope so. Prayers.
"Genie, I wish every man had a big dick!"
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 am

After my implant surgery I wasn't much more than the three inches you have. Also, I had a substantial hematoma so I had the wait till it healed to start cycling. It was about 6 weeks before I could aggressively pump. You can see my results in my latest post with photo's.

I had aching and mild pain every day while I was breaking the scar tissue or capsule as it is often referred to. You have to be patient and persistent. The change in length is very gradual. almost impossible to measure, but if you get a 1/16th of an inch each day it adds up. I can not pump hard enough now to get any ache or pain. that tells me that I am as big as I am going to get. I am happy where I am. I hope that you will stick with it and have similar success.

Best to you
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Ed2013,
I am going back in to the doctor (and manufacturer representative) because I just don't know enough. I have no idea what size was implanted. I don't know how much pain to tolerate before I stop. I was told "twice a day". The pain I have been giving myself is something I can't tolerate twice a day. I am still sore and it's 24 hours later now. I have to wrap the scrotum in gauze and antibiotic ointment because squeezing the bulb lasts so long and is so hard that it abrades and bleeds. I am breaking in half the pain pills she gave me after the surgery so I don't cry from the pain that continues after I let the fluid back out. In a nutshell, this can't be right...
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:52 am

MichaelM wrote:I had the implant (details in signature at bottom) on May 16, 2017 and was released to start inflating June 16. After having difficulty getting the pump to work at all (felt like squeezing a golf ball), I finally got it to inflate. Three inches measured from the top. Then another learning curve on how to pump it to stretch. I figured I just had to squeeze harder because the 3 inches were easy; that was the length when flaccid, so a few squeezes and it was straight out. So I got it to really hurt at the tip of the penis, which I think is what I was told to do ("inflate it twice a day and leave it inflated for at least 10 minutes"). I was nearly in tears for those 10 minutes. That was three weeks ago. It is now July 10. It is still exactly 3 inches even when it hurts like hell. And it continues to ache the rest of the day so I am not happy about trying the second time. Sometimes I do. Still 3 inches. Obviously, that's enough to urinate with, but not enough for my wife to bother with. Any advice, experience, suggestions? I made an appointment with the factory representative and the doctor for the 19th of this month...

you can use a traction device on your penis to gain size again along with cycling. I can share the medical paper with you here, your you can run a search on the forum. This was discussed here before.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 am

Loving the feedback here.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Ok, saw the factory representative today. I found out they implanted a 15 cm implant with 4 rear tip extensions. Total of 19 cm and he said 11 cm are inside the body. So I have 8 cm outside available. Converting, that is 3.14 inches. So the 3.25 inches I now have is all I am going to have. The pain I feel is the stretching of the implant, which might stretch 10%, making it 3.5 or 3.6 inches. I don't know if that is usable or not. I went into surgery with 6.5 or 7 inches when I used the vacuum pump, measured the day before surgery. The doctor said 99% of her patients are "thrilled". I am not thrilled. And my wife just looked at it and laughed. I'm afraid to tell her tonight that this is all there is going to be.

Return to “Implants”