CONSIDERING IMPLANT

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
italianbuck

CONSIDERING IMPLANT

Postby italianbuck » Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am

I am post 7 years Prostectomy. ED since then, nothing works. It was suggested an implant. After reading the procedure and horrific re-coop time, seems absolutely barbaric to me.. Having your cock ripped up and this thing STUFFED in, the black/blue marks/Possible infection. What if you do not like it? Will taking it out leave yoru cock a disaster? I am a bottom so being active/top has never been in my history. I also have had problems with hemorroids as an after affect from the surgery. I have not had sex in over 5 years. I am isolated. I keep in great shape, go to the gym 3x weekly, 5'8" tall, 149lbs, 30" waist, 42"chest, blue eyes/sandy hair, Italian. Guys hit on me a lot but then when many tops guys learn I cannot shoot a load, they lose interest. The only reason I would get an implant is to exercise the penal tissue and to please some topguys who do like to give oral. I am not a top emotionally or sexually. Any advise? I feel depressed, lonely and unwanted.

dcmusc

Re: CONSIDERING IMPLANT

Postby dcmusc » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Hey, just thought I would reply to make sure you are okay. Just started down the path and going fast. I had my second priapism in May. As a result, while it has gotten better, haven't been able to have a real erection since. I am a top, so this is a problem. Can't imagine feeling isolated like you do. That would be tough.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:12 am

italianbuck wrote:I am post 7 years Prostectomy. ED since then, nothing works. It was suggested an implant. After reading the procedure and horrific re-coop time, seems absolutely barbaric to me.. Having your cock ripped up and this thing STUFFED in, the black/blue marks/Possible infection. What if you do not like it? Will taking it out leave yoru cock a disaster? I am a bottom so being active/top has never been in my history. I also have had problems with hemorroids as an after affect from the surgery. I have not had sex in over 5 years. I am isolated. I keep in great shape, go to the gym 3x weekly, 5'8" tall, 149lbs, 30" waist, 42"chest, blue eyes/sandy hair, Italian. Guys hit on me a lot but then when many tops guys learn I cannot shoot a load, they lose interest. The only reason I would get an implant is to exercise the penal tissue and to please some topguys who do like to give oral. I am not a top emotionally or sexually. Any advise? I feel depressed, lonely and unwanted.

Yup, you can either keep your dead dick just the way it is and keep adding hash marks to the number of years you have not used it or you can get an implant, be outta commission for 6 weeks or so. They can take it out but once they have placed an implant inside you, you can never have a natural erection ever again. The process of implanting ruins the insides.

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 am

The implant process is nowhere near as brutal as you make it out to be. If you get an implant and it later has to be removed for some reason you won't be any worse off than you are now: it doesn't work now and it still won't work then. The likelihood of this happening is vanishingly small, and the likelihood you'll be delighted with the implant is very high.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 am

dg_moore wrote:The implant process is nowhere near as brutal as you make it out to be. If you get an implant and it later has to be removed for some reason you won't be any worse off than you are now: it doesn't work now and it still won't work then. The likelihood of this happening is vanishingly small, and the likelihood you'll be delighted with the implant is very high.

What I was saying is, if you are currently able to get ANY kind of erection, that will be gone after an implant is attempted. Not only is this fact quite well documented but I am living proof as we speak.

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:11 am

Nobody disputes the fact that getting an implant will make it impossible to have a natural erection if it is removed. But presumably the reason you're getting the implant is that you can't get a natural erection now. If that's the case then you're not risking much if you go ahead with the implant.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

dg_moore wrote:Nobody disputes the fact that getting an implant will make it impossible to have a natural erection if it is removed. But presumably the reason you're getting the implant is that you can't get a natural erection now. If that's the case then you're not risking much if you go ahead with the implant.

Not the case for me... mine just wasn't all that good :?

Larry

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 am

italianbuck wrote:I am post 7 years Prostectomy. ED since then, nothing works. It was suggested an implant. After reading the procedure and horrific re-coop time, seems absolutely barbaric to me.. Having your cock ripped up and this thing STUFFED in, the black/blue marks/Possible infection. What if you do not like it? Will taking it out leave yoru cock a disaster? I am a bottom so being active/top has never been in my history. I also have had problems with hemorroids as an after affect from the surgery. I have not had sex in over 5 years. I am isolated. I keep in great shape, go to the gym 3x weekly, 5'8" tall, 149lbs, 30" waist, 42"chest, blue eyes/sandy hair, Italian. Guys hit on me a lot but then when many tops guys learn I cannot shoot a load, they lose interest. The only reason I would get an implant is to exercise the penal tissue and to please some topguys who do like to give oral. I am not a top emotionally or sexually. Any advise? I feel depressed, lonely and unwanted.

Hope you don't mind me just being as forward as I can with you. This might be explicit for some, I apologize in advance.....Like you I am a bottom, I got nearly all my pleasure from anal play and oral on my partner. Why did I get my implant done if I was a bottom. Honestly I really missed having an erection while having solo time and partnered sex. I got tired of my limp dick just laying there. Even though I could still have orgasms with concentration. They were not as pleasurable, but I could still have them. I missed having oral pleasure as well. Let's face it, it was no fun having my limp noodle sucked on.
I also felt like it would have been more enjoyable for my top guy to see and feel my hard-on while he was doing his thing. Watching my big O while in that pleasure zone. Having Oral sex for me would return.. All good stuff italianbuck, why not have it all back.

There is so many great things that will happen for you if you choose the Implant. You should not be thinking about the bad stuff. Think of how this will make you life better. Sex, Companionship and Love can be a part of your life. Don't allow your loneliness to be your life. You take great care of your body as you stated, why not take care of all of you body, enabling you complete satisfaction in your life.
I wish you the best, and don't be afraid.

BrianS

Postby BrianS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm four years out from robotic surgery. I'm talking with Dr Eid in NYC about an implant tomorrow.

I think how you are characterizing the implant sounds horrible. But I don't think of it that way. My biggest concern is that I may lose yet more length. They sortof forgot to tell me that surgery that would take a half inch. But as it is now can get hard to stay are long enough. I'm sick of having to worry about it all the time-whether or not it can work , whether it can be embarrassing etc.

What can find astonishing at the time of my surgery was how few surgeons know anything about the prostate and how it relates to gay sex.

I do have a pretty basic question though no one seems to be able to answer. How visible is the pump itself? The fairly big balls that hang low and pretty loose. I've seen photos of guys that have the implant but they all have tight scrotums with balls that don't hang low. So I can't get a real good idea of how noticeable this would be.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

williamb

Postby williamb » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Guys the procedure is not as rough as some make it sound. I have had 2 implants and both times I was able to have (Hetro) sex with my wife before 3 weeks, although very gently with plenty of lube with no ill effects. My last implant, 12/2016, I rode a city bus 2 days after just to get out and the 3rd day after I flew home left Baltimore at 06:00 and arrived in Lafayette LA at 9:00 PM. Dr Kramer is a super good Dr. and evidently very gentle as I did not require much pain med and had minimal bruising.
If you find a Dr that is of the caliber of Kramer, Eid and a few more you should be fine , just follow their instructions and take care of yourself. We all heal differently and a lot of thing contribute to our healing. Hope this info helps answer your questions but I know nothing to help with info about gay sex.
Good Luck and the best to you.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “ED and Gay men”