Dave's journey and circumcision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Re: Dave's journey and circumcision

Postby DaveET1 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Still peeing on my left foot when I try to start the stream. E-mailed Dr. Caesar, and he said sometimes the catheter can cause a little bit of meatal stenosis, but he has some sort of gizmo I can use to fix it. I'll be seeing him for routine visit on June 7, so will see about it then. Meanwhile, I'm still peeing in the jug I boosted from the surgery center.

Otherwise, I've figured out to hold the deflate button with one hand and squeeze Mr. Peter with the other. That deflates it just fine. I do get the Titan wiggles inside that some people talk about, but it looks just fine from outside.

Anybody reading this and still dithering about getting an implant? DO IT NOW. It won't help you any more next month or next year than it will right now. Just be sure you get the best, most experienced surgeon you can find.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:46 am

Did some else on here get an implant by Dr. Ceasar? If so, I think we'd love to hear your story. Was your experience as good as mine?

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 am

I said I'd post anything new that might come up, so here goes.

The Titan Touch pump locked up, so I couldn't compress the bulb at all. I contacted Dr. Cesar, and he bent over backward to help me. He saw me the next day he was in his local office, fooled around with it, and got it to work. As soon as I got home, however, it was back to being uncompressible. He got both the Coloplast Rep. and me in a few days later, and we fooled around with it again. It seems the standard procedure is to hold down the deflate button and squeeze the pump at the same time. Once more they got it to work, but next day it didn't work again.

Dr. Caesar put me directly in touch with the Coloplast Rep., who called me at home. Under his direction, we figured out to just squeeze the bulb very hard, and it would collapse and start working again. It seems the pump can get locked in the deflate mode, and if left that way for a day or two it will just stay there.

The fix is, once you get it to work, you inflate it, leave it for a while, then deflate it and, here's the fix, pump one stroke or more, to put the pump back into inflate mode. The Coloplast Rep. also told me not to let it lay unused for more than a very few days. It needs to be used, but be sure to pump one or more strokes after deflation.

Dr. Caesar not only did a masterful job with the surgery, he was there for me when a problem with the equipment came up. You can't ask for more.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Lucky you!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Yeah, lucky. I was already resigned to another surgery.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Dave,
So glad all is well. Wait till you use that sucker. Isn't that bigger dick the greatest thing since sliced bread? 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Certainly, you post op support is great, and your surgeon took full responsibility over the resolution of the problems.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Thanks, guys. This rehabilitated penis works even better than it did in years past. It's almost a miracle. Dr. Caesar and Coloplast have both been there to stand behind their respective contributions. I could not be happier with my implant. It provides a massive (for me) erection that doesn't quit until I want it to. What more could I want?

What more could I want? Pouch style briefs with a 50" waist. David Archy would be great, but alas! They are only for normal men, not for us fat people.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:20 pm

DaveET1 wrote:... The Coloplast Rep. also told me not to let it lay unused for more than a very few days. It needs to be used...

I wonder why he says this. I've had my Titan since 2008 and rarely inflate it, maybe once every couple of months or so for a minute or less. Yet whenever I do, it has worked fine every time. Lying dormant doesn't seem to affect it at all.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Dave,

This might be a different pump. It's a Titan Touch. Anyway, yes, it does seem a bit strange, but I have nothing to lose by doing what he says.

Return to “Implants”