Stretched Flaccid Length versus Erect Length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smallbutsure

Stretched Flaccid Length versus Erect Length

Postby smallbutsure » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm

I have been told that these should be the same, but I am still 100% convinced from testing this just now that they may not be. My erection is certainly longer than my stretched flaccid length. My guess is that when extra blood enters the organ, it allows the tissues to stretch a bit more.

Has anyone else had a difference of at least 1/2" between these measurements? I am one of the idiots who injured his own penis and plan to go for the implant next month, but I'm trying to picture the doctor placing the implant with a flaccid that hardly stretches and am having a hard time. I know the surgeon dilates the corpora chambers, however, so perhaps this will create some stretch.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks

Lost Sheep

Re: Stretched Flaccid Length versus Erect Length

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 pm

My reading or medical journal articles, this support group (and most graphically) videos of operations tell me that only when the surgeon has you opened up on the operating table can valid measurements are be taken of your dimensions (from the incision up into the glans and from the incision down into the pelvic crus) to determine the correct size implant.

No other measurement is relevant at this point. Not flaccid stretched, not erect by oral medications, not by vacuum device or injection. Not relevant. Only an estimate, though the pharmaceutically indeced erection (if it is a good, strong one) can provide an fairly good indication.

Watch a few videos of operations. The energy with which the measuring tool is used is striking..... and as reassuring as it is alarming.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

smallbutsure

Postby smallbutsure » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Yeah I've watched a few. The thing that worries me the most is my injury got really bad recently from stretching the penis. My guess is I had already ripped something inside, so the recent stretch disaster was just a result of me being already prone to injury.

My thing just isn't as spongy or stretchy as it was in the past, but the erection hasn't really lost much length, only girth.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am

I can tell you from experience that the flaccid stretch is not totally valid for growers. I used to be about 3"-3.5" flaccid, and with a 7.25" erection.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

smallbutsure

Postby smallbutsure » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 am

So was your flaccid stretched length something between those two then? Dr. Kramer said that flaccid stretched length and erection length should be the same. I'm still having trouble observing this in my own anatomy, however.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:19 am

Not just in between; in my case, it exceeds the stretch size. Too bad my video is no longer available on his YT channel.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 am

Stretched flaccid gives a good approximation, but as Lost Sheep said, the only truly accurate measure is when the surgeon sticks that scary rod up your penis and takes a really accurate measure. That is where the surgeon has to be exactly right, and where his skill really shows.

Return to “Implants”