How do you cope with size loss?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelquinginjury

Re: How do you cope with size loss?

Postby jelquinginjury » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:18 am

wolfcreek wrote:10-15 years is just a selling point/claim, no more.... Mine stopped working after just 4.5 years. It was an LGX, and those have only been on the market for a few years now. The 10-15 years claim was pure hype/speculation on the part of the manufacturer and the surgeons.

fuck, why did your implant fail? You have a second implant installed?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:23 am

JayGould wrote:I lost an inch of length + another inch (or more) of girth because of a fracture. I am having implant surgery to stop the progression as well as regain my size. If I can't regain my size (especially girth wise), I am not sure what I'm going to do honestly. But I have no other hope than to do the surgery, even though they say "you can't gain size from an implant".

For you who have lost 1, 2 inches or even more... how do you even live with yourselves?

Hey... this is a board, and it's fine that everybody has their opinion and gives their input. It's just a shame, than other than voicing their emotional support, few guys actually address the options, albeit few, to (try?) regain length.

One can use a traction device, a vacuum pump, and both of these can be used even with an implant on (even though it's controversial after you have been implanted).

Still, there are options, and they are not encouraged, discusssed, mentioned to often here and guys resort to the "it's fine" "adapt to it" "don't feel bad about it" and "shorter strokes". Size is a legitimate concern, given that it plays a part on the pleasure of the women itself and also one's confidence... :bringonthehate: :roll:

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

Everyone is different. I had a prostratanectomy so i have no erection. In my case anything hard is fine by me. Others on here are dealing with ED that do get an erection but cant hold it. Those guy I am sure, it is a tough decision on weather to have a implant or not. I lost an inch from my prostratanectomy. I have been using a vacuum pump strictly to regain length for the last 13 months and I believe I am close. Before my prostratanectomy I would bottom out on my wife and she would scream it was that painful and really ruined the moment, so i had to be careful. I think most woman want girth over length. Truth known, they probably like tongue over any dick. Just saying.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 pm

I've mentioned before that I see pros. Almost every one will say they'd rather have an average or even small dick than a large one. Some post size limits on their websites. It's just too much wear and tear. And these are the expensive girls who might see one guy a day or even one a week, not steetwalkers who will do a couple dozen guys a day.

That still doesn't make me feel good about my reduced size, though
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Tybeeman,
You'll be one of us soon. My wife is a lucky woman. She gets​the best of all three, tongue, fingers, and dick. I'm a bonic f......
Machine!
All the best brother,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Like DB54, I regularly see "young professional women". I prefer "spinners" (always have) but today's delight was a young Latina with a BIG J-Lo type bootie. I briefly wondered if my "little weenie" (is it 4.5"?, is it 5.25"? - it's all in where I measure) was going to be long enough to get in, I gave it a good go....I filled "all three holes" multiple times in multiple positions. I had her "arch her back" a bit to get a good angle. It all worked. I was happy, she was happy...I got laid and she got paid.....

It's way more fun to fuck with a small dick than not fuck at all.....go for it!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:09 pm

LMCatman wrote:Like DB54, I regularly see "young professional women". I prefer "spinners" (always have) but today's delight was a young Latina with a BIG J-Lo type bootie. I briefly wondered if my "little weenie" (is it 4.5"?, is it 5.25"? - it's all in where I measure) was going to be long enough to get in, I gave it a good go....I filled "all three holes" multiple times in multiple positions. I had her "arch her back" a bit to get a good angle. It all worked. I was happy, she was happy...I got laid and she got paid.....

It's way more fun to fuck with a small dick than not fuck at all.....go for it!!!!

Ok Catman Here is the question. Do they know you have an implant? If you cum early do you just keep going for the whole hour? LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:12 pm

DonBecker54 wrote:I've mentioned before that I see pros. Almost every one will say they'd rather have an average or even small dick than a large one. Some post size limits on their websites. It's just too much wear and tear. And these are the expensive girls who might see one guy a day or even one a week, not steetwalkers who will do a couple dozen guys a day.

That still doesn't make me feel good about my reduced size, though

I could show you a few videos that prove the exact opposite...

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Tybeeman wrote:I lost an inch from my prostratanectomy.

I was in a prostate cancer support group a while back, and all of us who had had a prostatectomy before the introduction of "penile rehab" lost an inch. So I think this is common. (I've heard it is a result of putting the two ends of the urethra together after removing the prostate, which pulls the penis back into the body a bit. I'm just reporting what I've heard, since I am not a medical professional.)

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 pm

David_R wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:I lost an inch from my prostratanectomy.

I was in a prostate cancer support group a while back, and all of us who had had a prostatectomy before the introduction of "penile rehab" lost an inch. So I think this is common. (I've heard it is a result of putting the two ends of the urethra together after removing the prostate, which pulls the penis back into the body a bit. I'm just reporting what I've heard, since I am not a medical professional.)

You are exactly right everyone loses at least an inch or if the prostate is bigger the inch and a half
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Return to “Implants”