whats it like being Single with an Implant (dating) ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dias_ultima

whats it like being Single with an Implant (dating) ?

Postby dias_ultima » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:25 pm

hi everyone,

I have scheduled my implant with doctor eid on August 11 , i have been dealing with ED for 9 years since i was 18 due to an injury. I am now 27 and single,
my question is what is it like to date new women while having the implant from your experiences?
Has anyone gotten married after getting the implant ? ,
I do not have a wife and I read here that many men have had supportive wives and partners that have been by them through the whole process and are now happy and having great sex.
but for me i will have to date and meet new women , what has that been like for some of you ?

Thanks
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

ED2013

Re: whats it like being Single with an Implant (dating) ?

Postby ED2013 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Once you heal and use your implant, you will have great confidence. It will change your life. Great choice with Dr Eid. I'm sure you'll be happy. I was implanted at age 35. I'm single and happy.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:22 pm

I'd like to comment.....be up front with a new partner in a casual way before actually being faced with entering into a sexual relationship the night of.....any partner who has been previously sexually active will recognize fairly quickly the touch of a penis with an implant is different.

dias_ultima

Postby dias_ultima » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:15 am

thank you guys , I appreciate the comments!
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:42 am

Ahappigui wrote:I'd like to comment....any partner who has been previously sexually active will recognize fairly quickly the touch of a penis with an implant is different.

Totally wrong
Titan 24cm . December 2015

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:07 am

maxxxxx wrote:
Ahappigui wrote:I'd like to comment....any partner who has been previously sexually active will recognize fairly quickly the touch of a penis with an implant is different.

Totally wrong

I agree. Wrong.

TallTexan

Postby TallTexan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 pm

interesting lets see where this goes
surgery on 12/13/16
coloplast Titan Touch
RTE 2cm R & L
18 cm
Houston, Tx.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am

I'm not so sure women are as obsessed with cocks and their length and girth as men are. After all any woman who has seen a 'cockatoo' will have experienced a range of lengths, thicknesses and appearances. She was probably pleased or disappointed more on whether the guy smelled good or what general shape he was in or even if he had some idea on how to please her.

I think an implant has the potential to improve a man's confidence and not just into a bionic lover.....although there certainly is that aspect to joining the brotherhood.

Certainly with the right partner sex has the potential to be raised to another level due to the lack of a refractory period.

I guess to be single, reasonably young and bionic would have its (no pun intended) up moments, I can vouch for how good it is even at my age.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 am

I have no idea what it is, but there sure is a shortage of posts here on his exact subject. Loads of married guys, yes... but for us singles here... :(

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am

I'm newly implanted and i haven't gotten to use my implant but it's gotta be better than before where i was scared of getting closer to someone because of possible disappointment. You ever have a soft dick near a wet pussy? It's a baaaaaad feeling. Even with a caring and understanding it sucks. Basically for me, dating/sex will now be possible, and i don't have to worry about will it work or won't it.

I can't imagine any reasonable woman caring about it. When a girl likes you, they don't really care about physical stuff that much. I've found, at least. The response from the only girl I've told so far was "I can't wait to try it out.'
Last edited by Tenk11 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Return to “Implants”