Emotions, stress and Trimix!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

Emotions, stress and Trimix!

Postby newtoed » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 pm

I am a very emotional man. Thrimix has been working really well for me. This morning I had a girl over, I expected sex, did my injction, got a hard on, but she had a little hangover and didn't want to have sex. I was really upset inside and my erection basically went away. As I was driving to my other girlfriend (nice to have spares) my erection came back fully. She was fun and we had a great time.
I'm sure if I had more units than the minimum I usually use Thrimix would have overrode my emotions, but at the usual amount it really affected my erection.
Interesting!
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

hoping4it

Re: Emotions, stress and Trimix!

Postby hoping4it » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Weird :shock:

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 am

Sounds normal, and expected. Many, Many things affect an erection. Pills, Injections, etc. affect it.
And sounds like the amount of Trimix used is good. Negative emotions caused it to take a break, then revive when good emotions kicked in.

When I use Trimix, have an orgasm, many times my erection will subside.. then come back with additional time or stimulation.

I would stick to the same amount. Sounds like it works well for you.
IMHO
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 am

It's hard to quantify, but i am certain that anxiety and stress DO affect injection results quite a lot.
It's actually quite annoying, when you go on a bad streak you start anticipating and worrying "it might not work well", which actually makes it even worse...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

treetop

Postby treetop » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:21 am

Case and point,
Caverject never worked great for me, but I used one last night.
I got a partial erection, and it lasted maybe 30 minutes.
I know that before I had maybe 90 minutes of a good erection.
And last night I used it just to see how well it would work, and my thinking at the time was it probably won't work well.... yes, could be my injection. But it does have an effect.

It is just how it works. At least with injections, if we aren't feeling it, we can adjust our injection.
Add 10% or so to give that extra kick :)
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Return to “Injections”